Eneos NO MORE!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

trex92

500 RPM
Referring back to the thread in http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=33198

I was relieved when leonard had said that they would replace my window tint for me, so I decided to give Eneos another try and I paid eneos a visit yesterday in order to replace the window tint that was damaged by the workers there (refer back to the above thread) and also to change the power window railing as my window jammed while half way winded up. I contacted leonard at 1.30pm to check whether work can be done on my car and he said can send in. I reached 1U at 2pm and called him, passed over my car and according to him work would only take 1 hour to 1.5 hour. So i left my car there and went for lunch and jalan jalan.

After 3 hours (giving them ample time to do repairs), i went back to the workshop and i was freaking mad to see that my car was still there totally untouched. No tint and the power window railing was still as it was. No sign of leonard as according to his employees, he went off for meeting. No one seems to know anything or give a damn and one worker even told me repair already. Finally i went to the office and I spoke and complained to a worker there who was trying to be helpful but i lost my temper on him. He pointed me to the guy who was supposed to do my car, Ah Wah (or something like that). Ah Wah said he was rushing to do a MPV and had no time to do my car. Man, i was pissed off that not being told that in the first place and wasting 3 hours waiting for nothing. Moreover, Ah Wah was given my number to call me if anything but he didnt had the courtesy to call and say cannot do but just let it be. Arranging my time to sent for repairs had been difficult enough as I have to work and as Eneos said can only sent in only on weekdays and anytime before 4pm. I wasted half a day's leave for nothing and after experiencing this, i am certain to say that ENEOS NO MORE!!!! :angry_smile:

that teruk ah??...got a fren working there...his name is jaja...for me..eunos ok ok..onli..but is it that bad?...want 2 repair..go there ask for jaja..he do it for u...mention me..to him n he du it for u...CHEERS!

i would say that most of the workers at the workshop sux. they dont layan u n does their own business. its like u need to know some1 there to get any help

ones i had to service my mums car there. bcus my muns company does business with jusco n eneos. so i went there to service her car.

b4 i went my mum asked me to call their G.M that i would b comming to service her car n he estimated a price 4 me.

when i got there, i parked the car in the workshop n stood at the table in the workshop. i saw a sheet of paper that has my mums car plare num on it. so i was waiting 4 any mechanic to come n ask if i need any assistance. after 20 min of standing at 1 place i got pissed.

so i went to the office to look 4 their G.M. i told him that i had called earlier n he remembered me. took me to the workshop n orded 1 or the mechanic to attend to my car. a few of then had a lil shock that i brought their G.M to help me out. told the mechanic whut has to be done n after 1 hour they called that my car is done.

but all my applause to the staff in the sales area, they are not like the ppl in the workshop. n thans to KOBOTA san 4 helping me out.

yeah, so did i until i experience 2 times bad encounter with them. Leonard is very helpful and diplomatic, least he knows how to handle customers but unfortunately, his workers dun see the same way. I noticed also that the workers at the workshop area really dun give a f*ck wan. I was there so long also nobody came to explain where my car is or whether work done or not. I had to walk around treasure hunting for me car.... I did ask one of the workers there and he just simply said oh work already done and the fella dunno drive my car where without offering to find that worker or my car. I also encountered lots of problems in finding the person who is supposed to change my tint and power window.

Too proud coz they r eneos mechanics? Crap...

From wat i've read so far i dun tink the seniors know wat is really happening in the shop. N the workers there r actually "pouring away eneos's rice" all this while.

yaloo.....spoilling their name nia.....:angry_smile:

last time i compl bout their att, after that, been ok for a while......bout 1 month....after that......same again.......:Not_Impressed:

Okla that's it, ENEOS really sux and never changes man. I think to be fair, they should compensate trex92 for wasting half day's leave. If I were him i'd be pissed. They had his number and didn't even bother to call him to let him know it will take time. I HATE shops like that. And I will never go back there.

Even now, I'm afraid of going to Eneos already because I am also afraid they will waste my time like that. It's very unprofessional of them.

so. what's my alternative? any recomendation?

I try to avoid sending my car to chained workshop. Their company too big, too many employees, too many customers and too difficult for them to make every customer happy. I prefer small workshop which the boss also hands-on one.

hai.. dont say eneous la.. i gave up hope wit Ecotint oso.

they said itz life time warranty.. then after 3 yrs, my rear windscreen tint started to be wavy... couldn't see shit thru it..

i went back there early last year.. bugger told me they no longer stock that film.. gotta find, wait they check wit their supplier or someshit.. pass them my name card and told them to call me once they resolve it.

guess what.. as usual.. didn't call.. i got fedup.. i call em .. check, they pass here there again same thing.. need to check..

i guess they just doesn't want to replace it.. and now that i left sunway liao.. am too far away already coz now working at KL..

hmm.. maybe after cny, drop by there and screw the fuck of them..

zephyr3d said:
hai.. dont say eneous la.. i gave up hope wit Ecotint oso.

they said itz life time warranty.. then after 3 yrs, my rear windscreen tint started to be wavy... couldn't see shit thru it..

Ecotint also can get wavy? Few months back I still remember this forum got many people endorse this tint film.... guess not :Not_Impressed:

for me, i think they like to push their responsibility to others. They dont even care how customer feel....
my fren have a bad experienced, which her car got leaking of engine oil, after repair it, leaking again, then the mech said is another problem. How come they confirm something 1st b4 tell the customer?

TiBuN said:
Ecotint also can get wavy? Few months back I still remember this forum got many people endorse this tint film.... guess not :Not_Impressed:
sad to said it happened.. so i'm darn disappointed wit all the publicity and promises they gave.

odd is that it only happened on the rear windscreen.. the rest is fine.. frust man.

i scared that in the process of removing it... it will spoil the heater... coz it happened on my charade...

zephyr3d said:
sad to said it happened.. so i'm darn disappointed wit all the publicity and promises they gave.

odd is that it only happened on the rear windscreen.. the rest is fine.. frust man.

i scared that in the process of removing it... it will spoil the heater... coz it happened on my charade...

yup, removing rear tint is not easy job and risk of damaging the heater. I think the fault of the tint is not with the quality of it but rather the installer who did it did not do a good job.

Anyway, leonard is the manager there at Eneos 1U, and it was because the i spoke the him after my first incident that i decided to give eneos another chance. But sad to say things had developed like it did. Anyway, no loss to me as i can always bring my car elsewhere to do.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom