Zth singles club...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Okay, horny boys, got any hits here? Any successful matchmaking through here? :biggrin:

You guys need to relax and appear sophisticated, then you might get a PM... :ridinghorse:

hi sueeLee . how are u doing ? can we go for a cup of coffee coz u sound like an interesting person .may be we can get to know each other better . is this sophisticated enough ? :biggrin:

all girls m.i.a ...
like this means can play snooker oni .. :P

It looks like you boys may have to just play snooker after all. :rofl: No girls are gonna meet you guys. You boys all sound, erhm, creepy...:biggrin:

Okay, lets say you're setup for a blind date. You don't know anything about your blind date except you are told she looks hot. So what would you do to show your blind date a good time? Impress me, guys...
:ridinghorse:

It looks like you boys may have to just play snooker after all. :rofl: No girls are gonna meet you guys. You boys all sound, erhm, creepy...:biggrin:

Okay, lets say you're setup for a blind date. You don't know anything about your blind date except you are told she looks hot. So what would you do to show your blind date a good time? Impress me, guys...
:ridinghorse:

my question is, after removing the layer of makeup... will she still be hot?
:biggrin:

I think I should register a girly name and browse ZTH. Its gonna be entertaining.

Hahaha... Guys guys... Being toyed around by this Sue Lee? Don't even know whether it is a he/she yet :). It is just enjoying the show... Come on :biggrin:

@ maybe a shemale heheh, but if she is not bluffing than how meh, better assumed she is being honest, we r all good honest people here too rite

suelee some more aaa?aiyaa..now already 2 thread our suelee conquered..shes really gave a huge impact on our boys in zth.... :adore:

suelee some more aaa?aiyaa..now already 2 thread our suelee conquered..shes really gave a huge impact on our boys in zth.... :adore:

well, men like you and me are not affected.

zth members really geng la, anywhere in d forum also can smell amoi..dunno really amoi or not.haha :vroam:

May become like another SIERRA333, MISS LOLI and others....

Just M.I.A. suddenly....

Probably because some nasty PM by some ungentlemanly zenthians.

Wish I could find out who those jealous, ungentlemen and cannot afford to lose out guys are?:thefinger::banghead:

Top Bottom