ZTH MINI Club!

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
i also always see that pink mini.... at sunway piramid.... the owner chinese fella....

anyways just wanna tell u ..... minigruppe.fotopages.com is updated

AND wanna watch.... the SPINNING YELLOW MINI ? click the video below :shades_smile: enjoy.....

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
bangkai_jk said:
omg~ i wan the rims!!! how come the pink mini so high?

like ur car la so high....................so 2nite u wanna go tt??

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
lolz damn it today ...my stupid car frekaing broke down then i didnt get to go for the 50 mini convoy ler ...damn it ..they said got shirts and all ...damn !

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
u went ? what did u guys did ? i heard for shirt,cap and sticket ? i missed it ler ..dang it !

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
mini_cooper said:
lolz damn it today ...my stupid car frekaing broke down then i didnt get to go for the 500 mini convoy ler ...damn it ..they said got shirts and all ...damn !

walau 500++ minis convoy?????

huh huh huh huh huh

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
well its ok ler ..just get the normal engine then slowly tune up then u can come convoy and chill out mini talk loh ! hehe

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
50++ minis only ler...

u crazy ler ...500.... cannot move la ...hehhehe

get caps and t-shirt... aiyo.... like perbandaran clothes only.... yellow blue.... dont

need to come also nevermind

Volvo i think .... just get ur mini in a running state... then just come for tt's ...come on.... it takes forever to make a mini perfect by then.... maybe we have moved on to skylines....hehehe... just joking...... at least there is participation and passion ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, recently have check engine light issue after long drive. driving midway on highway and check engine light came out. car was running fine and did not have any signs or feeling or jerks, constraints, etc. i remember having tps issue before as the connection was loose before. Now the connection is good and still cant figure out the check engine light issue. Air flow sensor seems fine, just havent cleaned it cause i dont know where to get the cleaner. Spark plugs havent checked...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience