ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Wow...Aaron Kwok driving Zonda? Damn! :banghead:
What a lucky guy to get to drive such monster :top:

Not only drive...he owned it wei~His Zonda-R is limited Edition 1...full carbon fibre .....only 20units produced worldwide if not mistaken...:mad: dis is the real 'Dream Car' LoL~

just some $$$ and passion can own this kind of dream d...for a celebrity like Aaron Kwok...sapsapsui~~~

Last edited:
blank,the driver bang u after u overtake him with ur honda type R?or the 1 who bang u is actually the owner of 13+86 coz u never ask for his permission before u take the picture?

blank,the driver bang u after u overtake him with ur honda type R?or the 1 who bang u is actually the owner of 13+86 coz u never ask for his permission before u take the picture?

wah....u don't combine all the story together...mcm mane i nak explain o~~~

btw,i won't be attend to badminton event for a meanwhile...teh shuttlecock is currently with me now...

just try my luck to combine see is that the full story ma,coz u always post half way story and make ppl guessing ma

u may drop the cock to others or during weekdays tt.or i can collect from u at ur place.

Not only drive...he owned it wei~His Zonda-R is limited Edition 1...full carbon fibre .....only 20units produced worldwide if not mistaken...:mad: dis is the real 'Dream Car' LoL~

Ya, real nice Zonda...I had seen that wallpaper before also. But didn't expect to see a photo of one owning it :top: :adore:

I think I'll support Aaron Kwok more than before now :rofl:

Btw, I think so far I have not played any race game that got Zonda...:hmmmm:
Can't really remember...

Ya, real nice Zonda...I had seen that wallpaper before also. But didn't expect to see a photo of one owning it :top: :adore:

I think I'll support Aaron Kwok more than before now :rofl:

Btw, I think so far I have not played any race game that got Zonda...:hmmmm:
Can't really remember...

PSll GT-4

we left how many cocks last friday?if not much left then just replenish while waiting for blank to recover.

Currently we have 7 players for badminton. So, while waiting for BLANk to recover, there are six of us.

Currently we have 7 players for badminton. So, while waiting for BLANk to recover, there are six of us.

yes bro,i know that.but im referring to the cock we play using our racket,not the cock we play with pussy.:biggrin:

or u r trying to say we should get more players to join us?:hmmmm:

yes bro,i know that.but im referring to the cock we play using our racket,not the cock we play with pussy.:biggrin:

or u r trying to say we should get more players to join us?:hmmmm:

I also dunno who m i replying to actually :rofl: either u or Kent Goh la..dunno how to explain nvm :rofl:

No need so many players la..I think 7 of us is good enough adi but got room for 1 more geh :smile:

Maybe get the girl to join us 5115. Since is your friend's friend :rolleyes:

I also dunno who m i replying to actually :rofl: either u or Kent Goh la..dunno how to explain nvm :rofl:

No need so many players la..I think 7 of us is good enough adi but got room for 1 more geh :smile:

Maybe get the girl to join us 5115. Since is your friend's friend :rolleyes:

girl?which 1?court no.4 or court no.7?:hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom