ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
SR88 autah :creep:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:tht gay change to your number liao ma.....magnum box..5151:rofl::rofl::rofl: not SR la...is Type R.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

oops...see tht permalink......5115....:banghead::banghead::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:tht gay change to your number liao ma.....magnum box..5151:rofl::rofl::rofl: not SR la...is Type R.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

oops...see tht permalink......5115....:banghead::banghead::rofl:

type R?the EP3 owner?i saw the pic of the EP3 on the dim sum session at seremban but never met him in person la...or u mean another type r?

which permalink?

muahahah~~~

the "wee wee i pea" alrdy contact with me~~~:biggrin:

btw,i will bring my mini "cannon" to TT for some photo-shot...^^

hope there will be no absent for those regular TT kepong kaki...

Mist club parking DAMN jialat one. if wanna go, must go early or else your car will park very far and the place is quite dark. afraid got people pecah windows ler... but i agree that place A LOT of chicks ler... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Then come join us lar Mizunori77 Now adi 4 people interested in going...You want to miss this chance meh...hot Miss Hypertune 2009 wor...All body slim like 1980's coca-cola shape kind of body shape...damn! Can't wait till that day!:banghead:

muahahah~~~
the "wee wee i pea" alrdy contact with me~~~:biggrin:
btw,i will bring my mini "cannon" to TT for some photo-shot...^^
hope there will be no absent for those regular TT kepong kaki...

I'm not regular lar but I won't be absent haha! Take photo again? no need to take my pic lar...car only stock so just snap the VVIP Picture and Khoo's car lar hehe! TYPE R Integra? or RR MUGEN? :biggrin:

type R?the EP3 owner?i saw the pic of the EP3 on the dim sum session at seremban but never met him in person la...or u mean another type r?

which permalink?

hahaha....ya,red color oso...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

neh.....permalink at the blue bar there ma....

Supra_Fanatics:
aiseh man...u come before ma...so u are one of the regular kepong TT kaki too...

yup...take photo again...im not those bias person...all i take!!!

btw,hope our kepong TT taikor can bring his little white monster come out...:biggrin:

I'm not regular lar but I won't be absent haha! Take photo again? no need to take my pic lar...car only stock so just snap the VVIP Picture and Khoo's car lar hehe! TYPE R Integra? or RR MUGEN? :biggrin:

uish.....my car kotor nia.....seremban raining heavily la......

SF, you seems like very despo want the girls....Hahahahah~~~see only enough meh? make your blood boil more only...cannot touch woh.....very san fu wan...Hahahaha

uish.....my car kotor nia.....seremban raining heavily la......

everyday oso rain... car damn kao dirty... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Then come join us lar Mizunori77 Now adi 4 people interested in going...You want to miss this chance meh...hot Miss Hypertune 2009 wor...All body slim like 1980's coca-cola shape kind of body shape...damn! Can't wait till that day!:banghead:

u all taikor ma... i dun dare to join... i stay home be good boy and watch tv only... :rofl:

wht to do..."kao wong yeh" season always rain...

mizunori77:
coming to TT tonight?...really long time no c u alrdy...hope u can come...

wht to do..."kao wong yeh" season always rain...

mizunori77:
coming to TT tonight?...really long time no c u alrdy...hope u can come...

no wonder la... when is the KWY over? tonight i not sure yet... if free i will come lor... :wavey:

mizunori77:
i also dunno...i just knw now is raining season...

ok...if u are free,come to kepong join us TCSS...

no wonder la... when is the KWY over? tonight i not sure yet... if free i will come lor... :wavey:

when 10 wong ye come......kow wong ye go lo.....:banghead::banghead::rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics:
aiseh man...u come before ma...so u are one of the regular kepong TT kaki too...
yup...take photo again...im not those bias person...all i take!!!
btw,hope our kepong TT taikor can bring his little white monster come out...:biggrin:
No wor...this time you didn't take picture wor so how? hehe! Came back from TT at 12am..nice to see a few hot cars like mizunori and Khoo's Red Devil...

SF, you seems like very despo want the girls....Hahahahah~~~see only enough meh? make your blood boil more only...cannot touch woh.....very san fu wan...Hahahaha
Yala, very desperate lar...can't resist hot girls lar...cannot touch nvm lar. Most important thing got good imagination haha!:biggrin:

everyday oso rain... car damn kao dirty... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

u all taikor ma... i dun dare to join... i stay home be good boy and watch tv only... :rofl:
Come and join lar mizunori..nvm der ma...anyway nice meeting you guys...

5115: Big bro, when gonna teach me some snooker skills? so geng beat me in that game...

Last edited:
SF=SiFu

TR & khoo:thanks for coming & hope to meet u guys again.maybe kepong member should hv a seremban tt next time.too bad im rushing back last night,dun hv change to see the awesome MR2 :adore:

SF=SiFu

TR & khoo:thanks for coming & hope to meet u guys again.maybe kepong member should hv a seremban tt next time.too bad im rushing back last night,dun hv change to see the awesome MR2 :adore:

5115,ur blood still alcoholic inside......:banghead::rofl::rofl:

wakakaka...typo nia la,gif chance for a old folks la ok

:thefinger:40 years old old folk..:banghead: i oso dun have chance to see ur ///M power....:banghead:
btw....nice to meet u all Kepong tigers.....:wavey:

Top Bottom