ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I cant see any gutter la wei~~A4 paper got la....:biggrin: btw...today is Guan Ying Dan......she need Lotus today:smokin::rofl:

yoo good morning guys~ hows the TT sessions last nite?

o.O who is the "SHE" that khoo mention ah?

i not christian la~~~

someone already watch the movie "clash of the titan"
hmm lot of people comment at lowyat forum this movie is not as good as expected woh~~
maybe form the trailer we give too much hope for it ....

Hey guys! How's things... Been a while since I did some posting. So what have you guys been up to nowadays eh?! Anyone going to the speedzone party tomorrow?! Hope it's not an alcohol free event.

i not christian la~~~

someone already watch the movie "clash of the titan"
hmm lot of people comment at lowyat forum this movie is not as good as expected woh~~
maybe form the trailer we give too much hope for it ....

Watched it last nite.... Bottom line is, no good! Even the depiction of Perseus in this film is highly inconsistent with the Perseus of Greek Mythology.

[H] [K] [S];4222586 said:
Hey guys! How's things... Been a while since I did some posting. So what have you guys been up to nowadays eh?! Anyone going to the speedzone party tomorrow?! Hope it's not an alcohol free event.

Watched it last nite.... Bottom line is, no good! Even the depiction of Perseus in this film is highly inconsistent with the Perseus of Greek Mythology.
the animation emmm title tame dragon thing ... is better .....

i watched it last nite too....to say very good...no, to say no good...also no...
i can rate it 6/10. i watch 2D.

hey HKS,

how is yr doctor knock yr car thingy?? settled ah

hope prince of persia is epic as the game is...haha

and also resident evil
Release Date: September 10, 2010
link
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/resident-evil-4-afterlife-2010-movie-preview-images-and-videos/

resident-evil-afterlife-milla-2.jpg

resident-evil-afterlife-milla-4.jpg

and this thing... is from RE5
resident-evil-afterlife-milla-5.jpg

Last edited:
finish watch clash of titan at jusco seremban .....
ending is too fast..and to simple...
those 2 big boss 1 hit settle......sian

hmm..oso make me think whether should i go watch clash of the titans or not..hmm...or should i wait for dvd?

kazukimy:
when u buy the dvd...don't forget to borrow it to me....^^

btw,good morning!!!....u didn go for *hang ching* ka???

lolz...ok,if i buy ady borrow u....

well saturday go ady lu,at Sg Besi,Kwong Tung cemetery,very near and fast fast kautiam,as pray at 'apartment' nia..no need to do anything else...

anyway...oot...damn piss off juz nw...i juz copy from wat i type in other forum lar..juz inform u guys to avoid this car tat nearly hit me...

''KNS...u all guys...nex time u guys saw a Gold Myvi,JJU 7980...stay away...stupid driver..or should i said an idiot?...why i said so?coz tat bugger nearly hit me and my gf while outside college...tat idiot dun slow down even abit when got ppls at the side,juz wan to park in front of college to fetch ppl...f**k lar...from the look..is a damn lansi guy wif sunglasses...as if he drive a brand new ferrari...f**k u....u din even come down and said sorry,as im sure u r unaware tat u nearly hit me and my gf...u idiot...come so close,if we didn't move...sure kena hit liao and ur farking car sure will kena smash by me..u idiot.....

BEWARE OF GOLD COLOUR MYVI,NUMBER PLATE NUMBER 7980

dun even wan to hide the plate..so tat all can get away from the idiot...stupid f**k..and wan to knw where is my college?is near Petaling Street,previously known as Kemayan ATC,nw is juz ATC......KL ppls should knw where is it...grr''

oh well...mod if think nt suitable...juz delete lar..im ok de..juz venting my anger..and inform u guys to beware of this car.....

kazukimy:
thx for sharing!~

btw,post it at the idiot driver thread la...u should let more and more ppl know about this bastard...:evil:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom