ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
oh the blue cafe...parking is 1 of the concern & pricing is another issue

but perhaps we can live with it since we can wash eyes over there :biggrin:
Ya, can wash eyes. Even Al-Bakath also got a lot of hot chicks...:love:

oh no, I forgot that last time I zha him, now he revenge :rofl:

will send to my mech later, bailk 4 pm go do..by the way, Blue Cafe you mentioned the owner is called Kevin, right? I got one friend last time at HID.com.my moderator say he open Blue Cafe, not sure is him or not..

by the way, not only that, my VSC and TRC icon also lighten up :banghead:

VSC & TRC? I thought VSC and TRC is the same thing? Altis got VSC der meh? Not call TRC?

Something is wrong with what the mech did I think. Last time after repair air-cond. My ECT and TRC after I pressed on, is not lighted up lolz!

I'm not sure about the owner. I have never been there for drinks as well. Maybe Pink Cafe in Sunway is the Blue Cafe's owner wife gua :rofl:

oh no, I forgot that last time I zha him, now he revenge :rofl:

will send to my mech later, bailk 4 pm go do..by the way, Blue Cafe you mentioned the owner is called Kevin, right? I got one friend last time at HID.com.my moderator say he open Blue Cafe, not sure is him or not..

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

by the way, not only that, my VSC and TRC icon also lighten up :banghead:

its better u bring it to the workshop lo. let them do diagnostic check lor, just plug in computer to check only... my dad's vios check engine light also came on recently but it was due to idle control 'sot' liao... after reset, no more problem.

so many light up, hopefully just have to reset lo. if sensor rosak, then pain lor...

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

oh the blue cafe...parking is 1 of the concern & pricing is another issue

but perhaps we can live with it since we can wash eyes over there :biggrin:

no need to worry about price wan... if cannot wash eyes, then SF pay for us... whoever agree please smile... :biggrin:

kazu, u coming TT tonight?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

yeehau.....mayb got some 'water' splash' into ecu liao:biggrin:

water or protein? :rofl:

mizu,
if sensor rosak, then my wallet will bocor jor :rofl:
will try to check with bigger workshops...

khoo / TR,
after yesterday night raining drive, then become like that liao..The moment we left the TT area to collect our car, when start the engine already noted it..then this morning also same..

by the way, you all know where to check ma in Seremban for workshops with this equipments besides UMW Toyota? the workshop I go is small workshop only, don't think have these equipments.

its better u bring it to the workshop lo. let them do diagnostic check lor, just plug in computer to check only... my dad's vios check engine light also came on recently but it was due to idle control 'sot' liao... after reset, no more problem.

so many light up, hopefully just have to reset lo. if sensor rosak, then pain lor...

no need to worry about price wan... if cannot wash eyes, then SF pay for us... whoever agree please smile... :biggrin:

Lolz! no problem geh...if only I'm able to come to TT tonight :rofl:
Sure can wash eyes der lar...5115 adi mentioned can wash eyes shud trust his experience geh lolz! :rofl: :thefinger:

yeehau.....mayb got some 'water' splash' into ecu liao:biggrin:

Aiya, I adi told yeehau86 not to try it with the front bonnet open up der lar...:rofl:

Too much protein splash on to the engine's components adi lolz! :rofl:

I better *cabut* :vroam:

Whoaaa... The zth Kepong Area's TT group is so happenin' laaa.... Can I join your club kaaa all the taikor....?? I'm CLUBLESS laaa at the moment... I promised I'll not whack the senior member...:adore::adore:

SapuPapayaActivity TT KELAB PRESIDENT come here for wht?:confused::biggrin:

Oii..!!! Wanna flame me aaa..???:rofl::rofl:
The SpA or TTS club President is Mr. EvoZ & Mr. KhSim laaa bro... I did apply to be the normal member of the club... But my application is been REJECTED on the spot cause they said that I'm NOT HAMSUP enough to join the club...Pity me..:banghead::banghead:

bros,
this morning when I drive to work, I noticed a yellow color 'paip icon' lighten in my meter. What is the issue ah? is it radiator water not enough? the icon looks like the pic below (the one at most left)

196923d1253763863-finally-took-delivery-my-2009-corolla-altis-gl-17.jpg

YH, check your power steering. Did your steering feel heavy? How to check for PS fluid leak. Park your car stationary, have the engine running then turn the steering. If it's heavy then confirm got leak if no leak, PS pump got problem. Yesterday you told me you didn't change the PS fluid yet right? That's is the power steering light. FYI, if TRC got problem the TRC light will come up. TRC problem is mostly caused by faulty sensor but it's really rare. If I'm not wrong, the TRC is at the front only. VSC seldom have problem because it's monitoring the body roll instead of traction.

CEL could be many many things, best is just to to nearest workshop and have a MUTII/OBD scan and see what error codes come up.

There's no way to tell what's wrong just from looking at the light, it could just be a simple thing like a sensor with loose wiring, a hose popped out or something more serious like a part failure.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

but he will not able to come,even if he come over har,he will cabut before 12am...

Whoaaa... The zth Kepong Area's TT group is so happenin' laaa.... Can I join your club kaaa all the taikor....?? I'm CLUBLESS laaa at the moment... I promised I'll not whack the senior member...:adore::adore:

welcome founder of SPA/TTS!evolutionz told me on wednesday night he is going to "arrange" something tonight :listen: tot u r not back in town yet?

the thread about the MYVI is so funny... i laugh till i nearly puke out the chicken rice that i had for lunch... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5115 : oh ya, i forgot SF is Sinderella Fanatics... he have to go home and bone his gf before 12am or his didi will turn into pencil and his balls change to pumpkin... :biggrin:

the thread about the MYVI is so funny... i laugh till i nearly puke out the chicken rice that i had for lunch... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5115 : oh ya, i forgot SF is Sinderella Fanatics... he have to go home and bone his gf before 12am or his didi will turn into pencil and his balls change to pumpkin... :biggrin:

Lolz! :rofl: Balls change into pumpkin a bit exaggerating adi lar...lolz! Fish ball more like it...:rofl:
Aiya nothing to do with didi lar...only my car will turn into Lambo only...so in order to keep it as secret I must drive home before 12am lolz! :rofl:

i won't post anything at there liao....:smokin::rofl:

mizu, i drop my balls....04Z....yao mou.....

if 1.3 can spool t04z, my 2.0 can spool twin t51r lor... :rofl:

walao... my stomach cramp liao... haihz... i think its one of those small kids come in to pancing info so he can make up story to brag to his frens la... u see all his posts in that thread is asking questions... :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom