ZTH Cheras KL

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Originally posted by Izso+Aug 5 2004, 06:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Izso @ Aug 5 2004, 06:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by elaine2284@Aug 5 2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Izso@Aug 5 2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by little_monster@Aug 5 2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by elaine2284@Aug 5 2004, 03:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-little_monster
@Aug 5 2004, 03:33 PM
hahaha this is gonna turn to a old school mate gathering...  :lol:

hehe.... hope so.... :)

sigh looks like i am out of the gang.... :(
so long everyone "SoB" "SoB"

hahaha.. I had to read that twice.. tot u said "SOB SOB" as in son of bitch son of bitch.

ELaine : how can they not know u? WHen they see you they'll point finger at you and go like "ehhhhhhhh.. I kNOWWWWWWWW YOUUU"

yaya,... me also tot that was Son Of Bitch....

no lah.. i dont think they'll know me.... me also not popular in school..... is like that ge lah.... not pretty then not popular.......
Huwaaa.. I tell you.. all the so-called 'not pretty' girls in my school last time are the mega babes now.. and the babes last time are not so-babes anymore.. I'll bet you're a mega babe now la. Everyone'll be pointing fingers at you going "EHHHH.. Elaaaaaaainnnnnnnne.. long time no seeeeeeeeeeeeee" hehe :lol: [/b][/quote]
hahaha.... MEGA FAT BABE got lah....
then the reaction would me... "wah lan eh... what happen to u????? few years never see so damn fat liaooo one????"

hehe.. speaking of which.... i met my ex schoolmate at in seminar function... the reaction like.. "u look so familiar.... oh.... we from same high school...." but forgot each others name.....

uiyoh.... Cheras skool gathering ah? Eheheheh :P
Darn... i was skooled somewhere else, other state summore... aiyyaaaaa...
never can talk who is who liao...

eay... how come now so many Protolutions Turbo turning up at my mamak's hangout behind Peng Hwa foodcourt aahhh? Me now oledi hid car behind friend's burger stall... shy one!!! Used to be so N/A or VTEC that place now turbo go to conquer? Aiyyahhhhh <_<

uiiii kenot... 6 years I've been patronising Peng Hwa's mamak... from roadside stall to bistro now (hahahaha)... went thru rush by DBKL there summore, keh keh keh... never liked other mamak in the area... many memories there with friends, girlfriendS.... enemy... heheheh....

Originally posted by Kopi@Aug 5 2004, 07:15 PM
uiiii kenot... 6 years I've been patronising Peng Hwa's mamak... from roadside stall to bistro now (hahahaha)... went thru rush by DBKL there summore, keh keh keh... never liked other mamak in the area... many memories there with friends, girlfriendS.... enemy... heheheh....
aiya.. then go another place & build new memories.... such as BUKIT SAGA.... nice view.. nice envoronment... top of the hill some more... can see KL view... & next to CHAU MENG SAN.... hehehe...

I always go there... usually the centre mamak stall but sometimes scared some cars coming thru like drag racing one... woooshhh... hehehe... always there Friday night between 11pm - 1am wit friends... lazy to go out to KL nowadays oso... those mat motors are freaking me out...

yeah... tmn saga... the only thing that makes my shy away from the place is mat motor which flood the place sumtimes... Steven corner kenot lepak one... afraid of gaduh over there between taikos...

Where is Tmn Saga?

Steven's corner gaduh by taikor?? Serious ah? any incident happen b4 ah there?

Originally posted by Izso@Aug 6 2004, 07:54 AM
Where is Tmn Saga?

taman saga next to taman muda & near to the little genting.. :)

Originally posted by Izso@Aug 6 2004, 07:54 AM
Where is Tmn Saga?

Hehehe... last year before that Steven kantoi give rasuah to Kudus thing, went there to watch MU vs Liverpool, weekend game... then MU won over Liverpool 2-1, then this group of ah beng or taiko that sits infront of the kedai snooker started shouting Hokkie stuff... then started a war with gelas teh tarik and bottles.. I tried to run but got hit by stray glass on my back (not stray bullet, lucky!!!)... arghhh... make a run anyway... heard somebody got slashed later behind Shell.. eeeee....

the moral of the story... the next time watch football there gonna wear kevlar vest and helmet... like CounterStrike one... aiyyahhhh

eh never come in for a a few days this place turn into schools, fighting and courting babes.. hmmm

SO ANYONE FROM SETAPAK HIGH SCHOOL AH???

hehehehe hello hello!!!

Chicken Brand Racing Team... how ah? Summore use that chicken brand logo on the sardine tin?

tiu... how much they sponsor u for u to put their logo at ur car??? if no then why should put?? u FOC help ppl to advertise their product ar??

ello..ello....

me cheras kaki here as well.... :)

and im an ex- cochranean!!! :D :D

grad in yr 97 form 5! walan nehh....small world can meet fellow schoolmate here.... :P

Originally posted by acid2344@Aug 6 2004, 05:20 PM
ello..ello....

me cheras kaki here as well.... :)

and im an ex- cochranean!!! :D :D

grad in yr 97 form 5! walan nehh....small world can meet fellow schoolmate here.... :P
aiyo.. missed lah... me 98 only masuk cochrane.....
hmmmm.....

Top Bottom