ZTH Car Spotted ... !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
spotted waja W** 2276 at jln kuching heading towards dbkl with 3 gold kaler bombaman sticker at da back :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Spotted twice a Silver Kelisa with Bomberman sticker living at Sri Carcosa.To the owner, Nice to meet you, that afternoon saw you but didn't honk you cause I'm going too fast after scare I honk you, you thought I kacau you...Hehehe...I'm sure you saw my bomberman on my 206...:biggrin:

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
spotted this car at The Challenger, Taman Conought. Wide bodykit putra. Very nice.

Last edited:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
spotted a kelisa grey kaler this morning coming out fm phileo damansara, with zth sticker at da back...very fast kelisa, wanna follow also kenot catch up :rolleyes:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
last nite spotted Remus going Mcd drive-thru:proud:
damn nice rumble of RB

Bump: last nite spotted Remus going Mcd drive-thru:proud:
damn nice rumble of RB

Ivan54

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
didnt manage to take a pic.
but i spot a white Nissan S15 silvia and its owner in Singapore at bukit batok area.
nicely done up car.if the owner sees this , i m the one driving the grey colour subaru wrx
cheers

Bump: didnt manage to take a pic.
but i spot a white Nissan S15 silvia and its owner in Singapore at bukit batok area.
nicely done up car.if the owner sees this , i m the one driving the grey colour subaru wrx
cheers

A Post Every 5 Mins

Anyone here know of how to install a flame thrower at the exhaust tip? Even a slight flame will be fine. Driving a WRX 03 model. Heard that theoratically, its basically a spark plug thats connected to the car battery and with a button. Is this possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience