Zerotohundred store did not deliver my items

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Dear Moderators/Forum owner(s),

I have bought a few items from the ZTH store on November 8th, banked in the necessary amount, emailed the necessary receipts and until now NO words whatsoever from them.

Additionally, i have tried to contact ZTH store's customer service and PM-ed Tom regarding this matter, yet absolutely NOTHING i have heard from them.

Please, i need an explanation to this.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi poolupwai

thank you for raising this,
your order along with a number of others may have slipped through our attention during the software upgrading of the store front a couple of weeks ago. I am very sorry for that.

I shall be sending you a PM regarding your order

Thanks poolupwai
Tom

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your speedy reply. I shall expect your PM then. Again, thank you very much.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anyone know where i can get these liners/inserts in the Klang Valley/Seremban?

my new brake pads are squealing mad and i've tried everything except these liners/inserts.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

shikes, wished i had posted using my zerotohundred username with respectable post count. using FB sign-in makes me a complete newbie. :bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience