Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

-[wts]- Wira Rear Disc Brakes

adamshahm

500 RPM
May 17, 2006
Malaysia
Ya la...same like mike_lim12!!! Alwayz barkin' Hahaha....

Last edited:

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
thanks guys :D

imho, my friend(the owner of these items) is offering these items supercheap....so anybody out there in dire need of a rear disc brake this is ur super chance...

adamshahm

500 RPM
May 17, 2006
Malaysia
For u tombstone, im sorry but i cm back ere again cz i've heard that mike_lim12 barkin'......

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
adam...do me a favor...juz buzz off and dun come back here again in this thread okiez?

i m sure u have better things to do ....this is my final advice before i take action...

adamshahm

500 RPM
May 17, 2006
Malaysia
ok tombstone, bcz of u i can buzz off n hope everythin' in peace..chiowz

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
tombstone said:
btw...for ur info adam.....the disc and caliper wira/mivec & gsr for the rear is the same...single pot except gsr is 114.3 pcd and wira/mivec is 100 pcd....

depends on pplz who wanna sell... so if u go chop shop and ask for mivec(pcd 100) it will be the exact same rear disc brake as the wira 1.6/1.8...

so plz dun act like a smart arse...if u got it cheaper...GOOD FOR U....

dark accoon : thanks bro...some pplz dunno the value of things...i m not making money here... juz helping my friend dispose his barang that he duwan....

even the money u can straight pay to the direct owner....
agree with U.. wira & mivec same spec PCD100.. but the diff only on the Caliper.. Mivec bigger than wira... so RM600 quite ok what... free bump for U..

gabriel han

Jul 3, 2006
thank you, brother tombstone....cheers..!!!

hello.....!!! i'm gabriel, the buyer of ur fren disc brake on saturday.....well, just gonna say thanx here for helping a lot........and the things was in a very good condition....!!! and all of my frens said that it's really worth for such price.....!!! thank you, brother.!!!! cheers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i need some advise with "this problem"

I drive a proton satria 1.6 (m), my power steering belt comes out of the pulley and tears a little. So I

changed the power steering pump last year. Today morning the same problem paid a visit again. CAN

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY POWER STEERING PUMP AND WHY IT MAKES

THE BELT RUN OUT OF THE PULLEY. I need the help, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience