Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

[wts] Wira Items from transplant

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[wts] Wira Items from transplant

Hi Bert,

How much would you offer for brake servo? If you get servo and meter, can give some discount.

My location, as stated in the first post, is in PJ (near damansara/tmn megah) area.

Thx

pm me is auto meter can use on manual car ? let me know ..cause im using vr4 engine..can they use on my car , the servo is ok for me.. as long no leaking..2 also i want ..how much pm me the best price...i can go damansara ..tmn megah is beside kelana jaya ? pm me

Dude, the power steering pump can fit Saga 1.5-ah?
Please PM me :)

PM replied.

Drive,
What do you mean by the meter trim cover? The only cover for the meter is the dashboard.

GoldenHawk,
UGPM. I am not sure whether the power steering pump can fit your saga. Any mechanics here?

Drive,
What do you mean by the meter trim cover? The only cover for the meter is the dashboard.

Meter trim cover means plastics panel that have air-cond, fog-light & hazard switches. U have that one's? :shades_smile:

drive de future said:
Drive,

Meter trim cover means plastics panel that have air-cond, fog-light & hazard switches. U have that one's? :shades_smile:

i got one set ............i give u everything....including the clock, all the switch and the radio panel..........need to be spray....... cause it is green in colour....sms me or call..........rm80 everything..........

drive de future said:
Drive,

Yea, i have that plastic. The plastic cover is not original, but the aircon vents and switches is ori. I didn't put it up here, as my friend might want it, but he still hasn't confirmed. Selling for ~RM130. Will post picture later. Colour is black. Never seen a green one before. Firiana, is that a new design?

there was a green version of wira interior released in 1998
damn.... freaking......bugly
=PP

oh yeah, btw guys
METER SOLD, good deal dunnit to ask much, just call and buy

Bump. Items still available.

bro...
the wiring set still available???
Is it full with engine and dashboard wiring??
can give ur phone number...
pm me...

PM replied.

Engine has been sold sometime ago...

Hi GRexer,

Sorry, I don't have the master pump/reservior...the shop where I transplanted it didn't return it back to me :(

So... you only have the servo? Possible to sell cheaper?

Sorry for the late reply.

Please PM me your offered price.

Thanks

B.u.m.p!

Steering rack sold to eraserwke today. A few days warranty for any streering fluid leakage.

Other items still available!

brake servo still have?...is it double layer servo?

wiper water container, rm 5 i take? or you can call/sms me for ur best offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi there ZTH, I'm just curious to know your opinions on getting second hand cars for someone like me who is currently in this kind of lifestyle/situation

-I am currently 26 years old and I've already worked for 5 years. I have gathered some amount of saving for future uses (or in case of emergencies)
-I currently drive an Inokom Atos 1.1 Auto 2004
-I rarely drive but I do drive like 3-4 times a week (I only drive the car when I need to or to make sure the car starts and the battery doesnt...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom