Make: Toyota
Model: Rav4
Engine: 2000ccc
Colour: Champagne Gold
Kms: 12x,xxx
Price: 78,xxx neg
Owner: Im the 2nd owner
Reason: Going overseas next year.
Condition: Small minor scratches - pretty normal for cars in KL. Serviced at Tom's in Bangsar.

Email me [email protected] for pics. Will upload pics soon. No time wasters please.

sti2envy

May 9, 2006
Mobile no 012-2235665

It comes with a sunroof and ABS as well.

sti2envy

May 9, 2006
sorry the kit has to sell with the car :)
unless of coz if u find me a buyer, who doesnt want the bodykit you can buy the kit off him.

sti2envy

May 9, 2006
Price dropped to RM70,500 FIRM. Need to sell this off urgent, going overseas soon. So if you are after a decent SUV, this is your last chance. Please don't bother negotiating with me because anything cheaper offer than that I can sell it off to the car yard.:biggrin:

Last edited:

sti2envy

May 9, 2006
hi, call me 012-2235665 to discuss if you are really interested and either cash buyer or have your finance approved and ready to buy. I will post more pics of car interior exterior and engine bay soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear turbo sifu's,

I have a crazy idea for my 4G93T. Can i change my 4G93T engine block with a 4G94 Mistubishi Lancer block and maybe use forged pistons and forged conrods (eagle conrods)... Btw the 4G94 engine block is made out of castmetal and the bore is 81.55mm & stroke is 95.8mm. so can i still boost high on the GSR if i use this block to replace the standard one?

Do you guys think this idea of mine will work, will there be an increase in hp?.. need feedbacks from all the turbo sifu's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience