[WTS]**tactical & Safety Flashlight**

All Other Stuff

[WTS]**tactical & Safety Flashlight**

jsn

Known Member
May 24, 2004
Penang
profiles.friendster.com
30Watt Collimator/Zoom Flashlight and 75 WATT CREE LED Flashlight with one range better or brighter ?

Cause the collimator size look smaller but the range same as Cree - - ...

pstan82

Aug 11, 2008
will be around Penang Island ( Bukit Jambul/ Balik Pulau Area) this weekend from 3pm Saturday till 3pm Sunday. Please contact me if u need COD.
Pre-order preferred since i might not bringing too much stock over. Sorry for in-convenience~

Last edited:

pstan82

Aug 11, 2008
hahhaa... thats not my company website.. i dont have website yet....

pstan82

Aug 11, 2008
hehehe.. thanks bro...
so.. need my recommendation?

wats the purpose u need for the flashlight?

pstan82

Aug 11, 2008
ehmm mostly use in club =) or my spare flashlight for my music console
erm.. u need handy, come with pouch kind of flashlight, if u in more budget, i would recommend u the 80 watt rechargeable flashlight, or else, u can go for collimator or 25 WATT LUXEON LED Flashlight/Light Saber

jsn

Known Member
May 24, 2004
Penang
profiles.friendster.com
erm.. u need handy, come with pouch kind of flashlight, if u in more budget, i would recommend u the 80 watt rechargeable flashlight, or else, u can go for collimator or 25 WATT LUXEON LED Flashlight/Light Saber
ehmmmm can u show me sample of the light?

i mean the range .... can u take photo it the range of the 80 watt and 75 watt ?

i wanna know more =) interested buyer ..

pstan82

Aug 11, 2008
picture is on the post there.... the 75 watt flashlight range actually almost same as 80watt..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is alrdy year end and every year end many things will happen especially rob and brak-in cases

every year end thieves and robbers are like any company's wan to close their account for the year....so thieves and robbers will do anything to rob you, brake in to ur house, steal ur cars or just brake-in to ur car and steal the things in ur car....year after year the thieves and robbers are getting more dangerous they can even kill the person they rob just for the money or the things they have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience