WTS: Sun Auto Japan Car Performance Products (Dyno Tested)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS: Sun Auto Japan Car Performance Products (Dyno Tested)

sunauto

Known Member
SUN%20LOGO.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

main.jpg

Increase your car's torque, horsepower, better ICE sound, brighter headlights, longer battery life, gain extra milleage, etc .............

If you want to improve your car's horsepower and torque plus gain extra milleage legally, you may try Sun Auto's Hot Inazma and Hot Earth products, they're all fully imported from Japan, race proven performance, with proven dyno tests results and received excellent reviews from racing magazines like Hypertune and Option Car Tuning. Currently available now is the Hot Inazma (Type LR, HR, MR), Hot Inazma Eco, Hot Inazma Pocket, Hot Inazma Hyper, Hot Earth (3 layer or 4 layer construction shielded grounding cables), X-Power (for certain cars only), Hot Inazma HG, Hot Inazma Supple (available now) and Hot Inazma Pulse (available now)

For more info and latest pricing details, email me at [email protected] and you may visit their websites below for more info on the respective products. Get the best for your car.

Thanks!

Sun Auto Japan Website
ƒTƒ“Ž©“®ŽÔH‹Æ

Sun Auto USA Website
Sun Automobile U.S.A.,Inc

Sun Auto Japan's Hot Inazma Pulse, Hot Inazma HG & Hot Inazma Pocket Reviews From Well Known Japanese Auto Magazines

Car Goods Magazine

AM Network Magazine

Car Goods Press Magazine

Roadster Magazine

Car Goods Magazine

Automechanic Magazine

Do u happen to sell any Sun Auto Hotwires spark plug cables & X-Power for 4G93P

Errr... Just BUMP your post & no reply to my question???? Sales person huh... All the best la in your business.

dis guy weird 1...just posting n bumping forever without answering to ppl.....crazy dude

For all enquiries, please email them directly to us at [email protected] as we don't always login to check our PMs here. Please take note.

PM ME THE BEST PRODUCT FOR KELISA 1.0(m) N THE PICE ALSO..ONE MORE THING WER 2GET???

PM ME THE BEST PRODUCT FOR KELISA 1.0(m) N THE PrICE ALSO..ONE MORE THING WER 2GET???

bro wats the price of the supple????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

bro whats the price for hyper and the grounding cable?

Hyper is RM9XX and RM1XXX for full set. If you're getting Hyper full set, you don't need to get the grounding cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom