Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[wts] Pioneer HU, AMP, Woofer

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
dude waited 1 week for u for the HU already leh?
wanted to meet u up but u aint replying my sms and ur hp seems like off 24hours only.
everytime i call goes to the voice message
:(

casablanca

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
SPEEDSPiRiT said:
dude waited 1 week for u for the HU already leh?
wanted to meet u up but u aint replying my sms and ur hp seems like off 24hours only.
everytime i call goes to the voice message
:(
brother..my hp is on 24 hrs one but i never reciv ur call or sms from u. i even smsed u but u never reply. it's weird coz i am dealing wit another forummer n he can keep in touch wit me wit no problem. Mayb u call wrong number? I am sorry to let u know tht the HU is sold.

numerix

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Miri
bro, pls pm me the specs for the subs (or at least the RMS & PEAK wattage power)..and also, the best price for ONE sub..i just need ONE.give me the model code as well

casablanca

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
numerix said:
bro, pls pm me the specs for the subs (or at least the RMS & PEAK wattage power)..and also, the best price for ONE sub..i just need ONE.give me the model code as well
sorry.. not willing to sell ONE sub coz the 2 subs is mount together in one enclosure. No point for me to sell one only. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience