• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] Mitsubishi MIVEC "halfcut" in Wira

imperialrealcs

Known Member
Letting go my mivec 1.6L engine bay (engine, wiring harness, gearbox, brake pump and servo, power steering pump etc)
i plan to swap my mivec engine with standard 1.5/1.6 fuel injection engine 4G15 or 4G92 SOHC.. (engine swapping strictly for wira only, reason below)
No carburator engine for swapping due to wiring difficulties and cost..

Spec:
Engine:
+Mitsubishi 4G92 DOHC MIVEC Engine (Overhauled last 10,000km with metal headgasket and polished head)
- 112 WHP
- 12 Kg/m Torque
+Rechipped ECU by Maddriver (MIVEC activation 5.2k RPM)
+NGK Blue Spark Plug Cable
+Denso Iridium IK22 Spark Plug
+Mythelogy Lightened Crank Pulley
+Drop-in High Flow Air Filter
+Fuel consumption: 9.5km/L depend on driving style

Transmission:
+Mitsubishi 4-Speed Automatic 222 Gearbox

Exhaust:
+Original 4G92 MIVEC's Exhaust Manifold (Extractor)
+2.0" piping all the way follow original route for wira
+Midbox and TwinTip exhaust (not noisy at all)

Cooling System:
+Original Mivec radiator with 1.1bar radiator cap
+Silicon hoses

Interior:
+Mitsubishi dashboard (Rewrapped with matte black) + meter
+digital aircond system
+all panel that come together when i purchase halfcut

Basically selling whole halfcut without my car being cut XD?

Engine condition:
Everything with the engine is fine, great power (for a 1.6 auto), no knocking, no jerking, no overheating..
-Gearbox oil serviced with Mitsubishi Diaqueen ATF III only
-Brake oil serviced with Bosch dot 4 oil only
-Engine oil serviced with Fully Synthetic only (current using Chemlube 10W40)
-Power steering oil serviced with Mitsubishi Diaqueen ATF III only
-Oil Filter serviced with Bosch/Proton original oil filter only

Why am i selling this engine?:
My car was involved in massive accident last time before i change this engine.. after it is out from insurance panel garage i straight away swap to this engine.. unfortunately, i've diagnosed my car chasis and it seems like it wont hold any much longer.. That is why i plan to swap this wonderful engine with yours and maybe trade in for a new car..

Why get from me? :
Buying a halfcut with unknown condition is risky.. you may have ended up with problematic lemon engine which in the long run does more damages to your wallet.. My engine is perfectly healthy condition (may bring pro to check it up) so basically it is plug and play, no ned change other unnescessary as in transplanting a halfcut.. ideal for wira 1.5 user because im letting go the below item as well!

Extra items:
+3MAX Strut bar
- 2x 3-point fender bar
- Front 4-point strut bar
- Rear Anti Roll Bar 16mm
+Proton original steering (matching colour with dashboard, refer picture)
+Smoked and crystal (Taiwan) headlamp + signal without fender lamp
+Zaptor VS platinum (the best zaptor u can get)
+NEW KOMO Bonnet Lifter for Wira
+SplitFire grounding cable (very think wire, not the silicon)
+Aluminium Oil Catch Tank
+Rewrapped with Mercedes cloth for inner cabin roof
+Front and Rear power window frame and motor with (plug and play!)
+Mitsubishi door panel with all power windows switches
+Japan imported Mitsubishi Lancer's front and rear seat (comfortable and big)
+NEW Asuki standard Wira 1.6 Front and Rear GAS Absorber with used 1year old spring

Info:
yes, basically a wira 1.5 owner is doing a major makeover to his/her car
after all the conversion, driving wira will never be the same again, that i assure you :)
my engine is taken care by a few mechanic and seriously speaking, the main problem is the automatic gearbox which is not a good companion for this great engine :(

How to deal? :
We shall meet at my mechanic's place at Damansara Damai area and our car stay there for few days in order for him to successfully convert both cars.. during this time, a payment of 20% needed as security purposes.. after it is done, u test drive, satisfied then pay the remaining 80% to me..
the cost of transplant will be fully paid by me but u have to buy ur own engine oil, brake oil, transmission oil, and oil filter, as well as aircond gas..

I may be contacted at 016-2156800, Alan for test drive or booking (10%) :)

Price:
One shot sell (Everything that i stated) = RM11,000 for all of the above + trade in of your old parts (Nego)
Part by part (Sell only after i got majority parts reserved):
+Mitsubishi Halfcut = RM8,500 (With trade in)
+3MAX Strut bar = RM300 all
- 2x 3-point fender bar
- Front 4-point strut bar
- Rear Anti Roll Bar 16mm
+Proton original steering (matching colour with dashboard, refer picture) = RM100
+Smoked and crystal (Taiwan) headlamp + signal without fender lamp = RM200
+Zaptor VS platinum (the best zaptor u can get) = RM60
+NEW KOMO Bonnet Lifter for Wira = RM50
+SplitFire grounding cable (very think wire, not the silicon) = RM -
+Aluminium Oil Catch Tank = RM100
+Rewrapped with Mercedes cloth for inner cabin roof = RM150 (with trade in)
+Front and Rear power window frame and motor plug and play = RM300 (with trade in manual window module)
+Mitsubishi door panel with all power windows switches = RM550
+Japan imported Mitsubishi Lancer's front and rear seat (comfortable and big) = RM500 (with trade in old seat)
+NEW Asuki standard Wira 1.6 Front and Rear GAS Absorber with used 1year old spring = RM270

Priority given for 1 shot sell buyer :)

Attachments

• DSC09090.JPG
    DSC09090.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 13,703
  • dashboard 20-06-09.JPG
    dashboard 20-06-09.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 4,153
  • engine 20-06-09.JPG
    engine 20-06-09.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 2,701
  • meter 20-06-09.JPG
    meter 20-06-09.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 2,518
Last edited:
+Mitsubishi 4G92 DOHC MIVEC Engine (Overhauled last 10,000km with metal headgasket and polished head)
- 112 WHP
- 12 Kg/m Torque

something is wrong somewhere , too low for an auto mivec

not really, this is an auto transmission to begin with.. once changed to manual should get at least 130whp and above..
i've did some comparison with other forumers who uses mivec auto and they got about the same range as mine

not really, this is an auto transmission to begin with.. once changed to manual should get at least 130whp and above..
i've did some comparison with other forumers who uses mivec auto and they got about the same range as mine

tbh , 11k is definitely overpriced like hell , plus need self paid for transplant , and trade in the engine for u ... :stupid:

anyway 11k+transplant 1k min + his own engine = RM12k at least need to spent ,
if i had rm12k , i would get myself a mivec(M)@RM8500+Labour RM1.5k+RM1.5k costs as wear and tear parts also easily whacked out ur Mivec(A)

u have to see what is included.. please learn how to read.. anyway, break down structure is up for those who cant read

u have to see what is included.. please learn how to read.. anyway, break down structure is up for those who cant read

lolz , the only thing i will give credit based on ur pictures ...

- the pnp-ed head.
- the rocker cover and the intake cover.

other than that , eh wait there's something need 2 be paid attention too ...

last 2 days i went up genting and when going up, i notice my engine temperature rose slightly above average.. before that, i can hear 'krek krek krek' sound from my engine when i depress the accelerator (noticeable when climbing hill, level road not so).. when i came to complete stop, i could hear boiling water in my radiator reserve tank and when i open it up, brownish water gushing out from the reserve tank doh.gif
i remember the last i refill the water was still green (coolant) sad.gif
can anyone tell me what should i expect now based on the problem that im facing now? what should i do?

well it's your right to sell it at RM11k , all i can say is GOOD LUCK , any sane person will not be impressed with the PARTS u are selling ... and FYI i can read better than you do , been there done that as well ... and btw stating Auto change to Manual can easily get 130whp , but what about the cost ? lolz , didn't u know wiring and ecu must be changed as well , oh mai , RM11k for an auto , convert to manual , that will be like RM15k lolz ...

well, if u cant afford, then push off, no ned to show ur talent here :stupid:
its not an urgent sale anyway, why so hasty when im not?
if u can find cheaper, go ahead, i didnt point a gun at ur head asking u to buy :thefinger:

Bump: regarding the radiator genting problem, it has been solved by flushing all the coolant and flushing radiator.. to all interested buyer, please call/sms me for futher negotiation, i may include free installation as well depending on ur offered price :biggrin:

+Mitsubishi dashboard (Rewrapped with matte black) + meter
+digital aircond system + relay + wiring
+all panel
+Japan imported Mitsubishi Lancer's front and rear seat (comfortable and big)

Bro, how much the total price for item above?

sorry dawg, dashboard and the other only go together with the engine as in a halfcut..
only those listed as "extra item" can be sell saperately

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom