[WTS] JVC,KENWOOD,SONY player..cd/mp3/wma/vcd/usb port

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[WTS] JVC,KENWOOD,SONY player..cd/mp3/wma/vcd/usb port

christopher_mhm

Dec 12, 2006
hello bro.. im interested in the kenwood cd/mp3/usb player.. what is the best price u can giv me wif installation? n is the model KDC MP 5039U?

Bump: hello bro.. im interested in the kenwood cd/mp3/usb player.. what is the best price u can giv me wif installation? n is the model KDC MP 5039U?

Bump: hello bro.. im interested in the kenwood cd/mp3/usb player.. what is the best price u can giv me wif installation? n is the model KDC MP 5039U?

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
sorry bro///.. dat modal is out of stock n has cleared... y not i intro u 543U..?rm478

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,

Recently there was this blue iswara in the CTA track event, my friend told me the guy was running on stock carb 4g13 engine. I was totally shock when he said that he was fast on the track. I read a blog Getting It Bigger: A Ride With Johor Race Spec Saga , it was really stock and according the blogger they follow johor regulation where 13" tyres are used with stock brake systems and carb. I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience