Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS: GSR turbo kit

triple_c

Jul 28, 2005
Sabah
Turbo kit took off from GSR
TD04 Twin fin turbo + turbo manifold + intercooler + pistons + evo fuel pump + GSR air flow
Plug and play for Satria GTI, 4g93p and 4g91
Condition is fine, no leak; upgraded so took it off
RM 1.5k, nego
Interest please call/sms 012-817 1380, Chin
Area: Seremban/putrajaya/puchong/sunway/pj
Thanks for viewing

ewejin9394

Aug 1, 2006
hey bro ..
the kit ur selling .. besides the pistons, do i need to change anything inside ? like the cams ? and gaskets ? and i dunno what .. newb here :P

thanks

potssum

Jan 17, 2005
do you mind selling me the turbo manifold separately? please pm me if u do

GeneJin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
4G18 is 1.6 sohc brother, it's waja =) can help me ask? My mech MIA for the moment, dunno go where adi.. haha =)

triple_c

Jul 28, 2005
Sabah
~bump.bump~

*might online for a short period cause moving out from current apartment, interested people please call/sms me, 012-817 1380 - Chin, thanks~~

jasonw318

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
from kota kinabalu.
Visit site
~bump.bump~
price nego~~~

GeneJin --> bro, my garage told me it's not so suitable for waja lah, maybe can install in, but it won't be so powerful... or you refer from your workshop first~~

mivec4g92

Known Member
May 26, 2006
bro interested...can it install to mivec-md 4g92....how much is ur best price...do u provide installation?

triple_c

Jul 28, 2005
Sabah
mivec4g92 --> bro, items already booked by someone else lah, sorry... or maybe you can lift your contact number, i'll call you if the guy didn't show up~~ but i think if install to 4g92 will waste your mivec system, unless your mechanic very good in mivec turbo~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just thought of starting this thread to hear on what sifus over here got to say about their own first car and what good or bad memories that you all can say about it.

Hope sifus around here can share some stories of their humble beginnings with their first car and what kind of things that you all have done to the car. :biggrin: Also, how many of you are still keeping your first car?

For me, I am still driving my first car which is a Wira 4G15 that is passed down to me 3 years ago.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience