WTB - Seriously Wanted

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

WTB - Seriously Wanted

dark

Known Member
anyone know where i can buy aution wira, damaged also can as long as the body chasis not damn faulty, ( as most importantly it got geran laa ) can introduced to me ..

0193361235 - call me

dark said:
anyone know where i can buy aution wira, damaged also can as long as the body chasis not damn faulty, ( as most importantly it got geran laa ) can introduced to me ..

0193361235 - call me

wat's ur budget & need the engine or not ?

hi CieMen

can get below RM3K without engine ( did i put it too low ) .. if more i'll try to sell of my precious things .. ahaha ..

if together how much .. is it complete document .. never mind the year, 94 also can

ur budget is too low.i dun think so anyone can help out.if u seriously want it pls call MIKE012-3871211

yup that budget for a WIRA is too low la. you can get SAGA at that price bro.

then .. what is the actual price for it .. never mind all the other part, all i want is the chasis and the document only ..

mcyt : if my budget is too low .. what is your price .. pls state here or PM me .. thanks

subsonique : yup.. i know that 3K can only get SAGA in great order .. then what is your price .. maybe i can accept the price
anyone knows ..

dark bro, there's more to it than just asking price bro. they do not simply tag the price at the auction. they do have reserved price and also ceiling price prior to bidding. if the reserved price is RM10k, then definitely you cannot get the Wira at RM3k right? well, not unless the car that you want is a Euro. for Euro, other than Merc and Bimmer, the finance always wanna get rid of them quick, to minimize stocking fee.

hi subsonique

thanks for the complete answers .. but i'm looking wira .. by any chance can i just get the chasis and the document at low price .. my mech say if you know someone from inside they know which car is going to scrap .. i need that to transplant mine & freind project car after we decided not to continue .. have lost lots of money and cannot afford to lost more ..

if u bump into that car can call me 0193361235

dark said:
update ..

Gong Xi Fat Choi

how bout if got geran but road tax cant be renewed, not even 3rd party...something like a dead car..cant be driven on road...but not potong ones.

jeremylj,

why can't it be renewed .. got problems .. ??

details it on PM

if like that .. i can't solved my own problems .. like now .. can't even drive on the road .. just a garage car

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom