WTB: Honda Civic EK6-EK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTB: Honda Civic EK6-EK9

AhYuMe

May 9, 2007
hye everyone.
im here wish to look around for someone who have a honda Civic Model EK,EJ,EF1 4drs to sell.
It is more good if it a Manual Transmision, standard engine,standart bodykits and etc.PM me for price.Just give me a PM to discuss with the price and i'll give my Phone Number for us to discuss about it.Thank You.

Area:Selangor,PJ,Sunway,KL.

Last edited:

2nd2none

Known Member
Sep 13, 2006
Bro, i've not come across wif ek6. There's only EJ6 which is Local 2dr model non-vtec wif automatic tranny. An EJ6 converted 2 EK9 bodyparts wont b selling below RM35K. Anyway, good luck in ur search.

AhYuMe

May 9, 2007
Yeah I know.dats why im asking anybody who selling to PM me and discuss with the price.Not really hoping to get the exact price that i offer..by the way,im here want to search for car not looking for advice.if want advice do PM me..thx

2nd2none

Known Member
Sep 13, 2006
Bro,

I'm not advicing just voicing out. There's no EK6 for ur information. If u wan ori EK9, then u can pm me about it.

AhYuMe

May 9, 2007
kk gotcha.thx if i interested i'll contact u.. XD

Last edited:

AhYuMe

May 9, 2007
so 2nd2none..PM me the EK9 specification..i dun mind bout the price..isit ur car leh?

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
b16d?? tell me more bout the engine bro.

civic44

Jun 14, 2007
saya ada sebuah honda civic ek9 original specs....berminat call/ sms : 019-6155560

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We said it one and we’ll say it again, the Bahrain Formula One saga isn’t going away anytime soon, not even after the race was recently reinstated into the calendar for 2011. Now the FIA have gone and done an about turn, saying Formula One won’t be returning to Bahrain after a report was leaked, showing how the board gave in.

The decision to reinstate the Bahrain GP was a unanimous one after FIA...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience