WTA - Lancer EX GT 2009 ABS Sensor

eseries65

Jan 14, 2012
Miri
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if there is someone out here who supply or can help me to order the abs sensor for my lancer ex GT. Local agent are selling at RM 766 /pc and does not include the clear code and diagnostic.

However i found the parts number for easy reference.

Mitsubishi Genuine ABS sensor - PN: 4670A575 ( FL)

Hope you guys can help to get a quote for me.

Thanks,

regards.

eseries65

Jan 14, 2012
Miri
Hi there,

Yes, i've sent for diagnostic and the code appear to be a faulty abs sensor front left.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hi there,

Yes, i've sent for diagnostic and the code appear to be a faulty abs sensor front left.
yes....when using diagnostic tool to scan...for sure it will shown front LH wheel sensor/abs sensor error.

but u hv to inspect for the wiring of the said sensor 1st, if its broken or not.

if not broken, then replace.

most of the case, it is broken. unless u r involved in a small bang etc

i can get the sensor but im not in miri :)

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Unless u had an accident recently, that sensor should not be faulty. run back the wiring of the sensor and see if any broken link. Sometimes, its as simple as loose connector.

If all fails, can still claim warranty?

eseries65

Jan 14, 2012
Miri
Hi rientel,

I Google for my lancer ex model and i found a lot of people experienced abs sensor problem as well. Its no longer under warranty from local agent as they already quote me RM776 for 1 no of sensor.

I'm looking for someone who can supply the parts and hope for a cheaper price compare to the local agent quoted me.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hi bro, plz pm me the car manufacturer year n spec or chassis if possible.

i try to check for u but shipment stop delivery 18/1/2012 for CNY.....so most probably after cny only can fix the problem

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Huakenny is a very nice guy to deal with...I meet him b4...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need 2 know what suspension and springs which can enter the car coz the originals r crap... and other stuff i can do 2 improve the handling

i curently hav put an integra B18c manual black top in it... but stability is very bad

pls help me out thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience