WRX from NY > Hi all

fc3snyc

Sep 26, 2009
NYC
hey all:

Just registered on this forum ... owned a 2002 wrx in NY. Was from Butterworth Malaysia and found this nice forum from my home country !

Posting some pics of my car :) .. enjoy.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Car is running

PE1825 turbo with Zerosport DP and Fujitsubo Power Getter.

INGS+1 kit with the Multi position adjustable CF Spoiler.

APS 725 Front Mount.

It's originally a 2002 Bug Eye, converted front end to 2004 WRX.

Full interior converted to STI interior with of course the STI 6 Speed Tranny.

JBT full polish 6 Pot BBK w/ WORK Emotion XD9 WMB (Full Polish)

Ops, forgot the engine ... Full Titanium valves + Spring + Retainer, 256 Camshaft , Pistons + Rods ... 2.5 Liter Bottom Block

Last edited:

zooie

May 28, 2008
aggressive looking ride bro...all the way from NYC...working or studying there??...anyways welcome to the forum...so what's the scooby scne like over there?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nice scooby there....:)

fc3snyc

Sep 26, 2009
NYC
ops, thought it was the 256, but it's the Stage 1, 260 from cosworth.

The head + block came off an 04 STI in USA. I thought a crashed 04 STI and basically took all the parts from it. It was a front end collision, so the valves and timing jump. Have to rebuild the block and then swap into my 02 wrx. Since I have to rebuild, so I went all out and did the titanium valves, spring and retainer and added the camshaft together.

I was going to go with the Blitz KKK twin spool turbo.. but it was kind of expensive, so went to the cheaper option of the PE1825.

Future plan will be the twins pool Garret GT3271 ... but still debating now. I love the fast spooling of the PE1825, but just no top end.

EJ25 Camshaft set-AVCS - Subaru cylinder heads and valve train components - Cosworth USA

skzzi

Known Member
Jan 24, 2005
i see.
yea 1825 does pretty quick spool if you match it with your 2.5L setup. But just a lil be too small for 2.5L, if you have the twin scroll setup there, maybe should try the HKS 2835 :D. Will definitely give you a better top end.

fc3snyc

Sep 26, 2009
NYC
yeah i agree man ..... also thinking about going single scroll but then everyone has single here.. not special anymore :(

hahaha .. trying to stay unique ... Or I might pick up a used Blitz KKK ... debating

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a L6 turbo Kancil, the change done in early 2011. The car does not perform as well as it should, the job being done in Melaka. I don't know whether the mechanic who did the work did it properly. Does anyone know a reliable and honest turbo mechanic in the Klang Valley?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience