[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Hairil

500 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang Lama-LDP
nashlovebrown said:
hehehe yes but not now la bro..once my car come out then we go kedai ekzos la hehe..piping only rm100 with my ekzos rm180 ... u saw my ekzos before right...2" BEE*R from Japan :X-:

yaya i saw...same like mine n its marco,afraid will be very noisy like urs...
probably i take ur pipe, use single bullet and also 4 inch muffflerrrrrrr....ok anot nash??...

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
Hairil said:
yaya i saw...same like mine n its marco,afraid will be very noisy like urs...
probably i take ur pipe, use single bullet and also 4 inch muffflerrrrrrr....ok anot nash??...
hehehe mivec maaa thats y abit noisy..i think for urs will be ok...i got no prob if u wan the piping only...after my car out then we change la...

sledgehammer

May 4, 2005
hey guys
i wanna post a problem i am having with my waja brakes.....
but not sure which section i can post under the team imperial forum....

any sifu can enlighten, seemed that there is no section for problem n troubleshooting....

TQ! ^_^

bnr34

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
sledgehammer said:
hey guys
i wanna post a problem i am having with my waja brakes.....
but not sure which section i can post under the team imperial forum....

any sifu can enlighten, seemed that there is no section for problem n troubleshooting....

TQ! ^_^
nvm bro...
u not must post ur problemon our website..
u also can post ur question here...
we will help to solve it too..(if we able to solve)

Feb 9, 2006
any 1 change the Waja Front Grille(sarung)??? can show the pic??? thanks

Last edited:

sledgehammer

May 4, 2005
bnr34 said:
nvm bro...
u not must post ur problemon our website..
u also can post ur question here...
we will help to solve it too..(if we able to solve)
thanks bro!

here's the problem i am having....

if i get stuck in traffic jam for a period of time, my brake pedal will sink lower n lower..... i need to step more to get the same braking effect...
for example, normally i step 20%, i get the stopping power i need...
but if i jam for 1/2 an hour, i need to step more on my brakes to get the same stopping power...around 40%... if i reach a place which allows me to speed, my brakes will gradually became normal again.... :X-:
i got my brake system checked and there is no leakage..... i managed to replace my master pump (the one with the brake fluid container... is that the master pump?) and the result was better.... but still not satisfactory due to the problem occur only during jam....
before i change my master pump, my brakes wont makan even i floor the pedal...

any sifus can advice???

Last edited:

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
normally when traffic jam ... the brake will go lower abit woh .... bcoz the intake manifold got one vaccum hose connect to ur servo pump ... when ur engine idling .. it will vaccum less than you speed it and suddenly left the pedal .... when u cruise your car ... and suddenly left the pedal and the vaccum will go to 27HG to 29HG... it will help you suck the servo pump and more easy to brake ... if your engine in idling condition .. the vaccum is around 17HG - 21HG .. if aircon compressor is running .. it's around 17HG ... it mean less vaccum .. so ur brake will go lower abit ....

Last edited:

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
CSx8213x said:
normally when traffic jam ... the brake will go lower abit woh .... bcoz the intake manifold got one vaccum hose connect to ur servo pump ... when ur engine idling .. it will vaccum less than you speed it and suddenly left the pedal .... when u cruise your car ... and suddenly left the pedal and the vaccum will go to 27HG to 29HG... it will help you suck the servo pump and more easy to brake ... if your engine in idling condition .. the vaccum is around 17HG - 21HG .. if aircon compressor is running .. it's around 17HG ... it mean less vaccum .. so ur brake will go lower abit ....

:regular_smile: The Master Has Spoken....

sledgehammer

May 4, 2005
CSx8213x said:

icic.......wah, really master.....

is there anyway to increase the vaccum so that i can just press a little and the brake will makan?
i am afraid mine got leakage coz if the jam is terrible, i need to floor the pedal .... :shocked:

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i think u better join our tt .. and we can test ur brake to comfirm ur actual problem .... becoz ... from my previous post .. the brake will go lower ... but won't low until need to floor all the brake pedal only can brake ur car .....

mind to tell wat brand of the brake pad u using ? and wat brake oil u using ?? DOT 3 or DOT 4 ? One more thing ... if ur foreman not install the servo pump properly also will coz problem ... need to "lepas angin" for the brake oil .....

oh ya .... did u install any micro compressor or air power things ?? or fully stock ?

Last edited:

sledgehammer

May 4, 2005
icic
any tt held in cheras area ar? hehhehe

mine was special case...hehe, can sampai floor one...
but not everytime can reproduce the problem...but the problem mostly happen during jam.... :)

after change the pump, the brakes was flushed and refill using dot4...
for the brake pad, i was using ones recommended by the foreman..... it is a lot better than mintye.... hehehe

no bolt on stuff except VS.....
and gotten my extractor zendened (thanks to bro kent20) and decat.

A Post Every 5 Mins

planing to change my gearbox.i'm using auto gearbox and planing to change to 1.6 mivec manual gearbox. need more pick-up n top speed.

So how much is the cost to change it?
what are the things that i had to change?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience