worth it?

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
wandianagarageinc.blogspot.com
i try to restart play again the r/c car... izit enough to buy audley r/c car at toy'rus which is cost only rm49.90? can the car do drift? before this i play using taiyo and nikko brand.. bout 10yrs ago..

cik_yat

Known Member
Aug 31, 2006
Miami
wandianagarageinc.blogspot.com
ok.. rite now i already confuse wether to get tt01 or tb01... which 1 is valueble.. i found that tb01 is more advance than tt01.. how bout the price? but mostly suggest tt01.. so confuse..

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Oh. Haha. Is like this.
If you are tight budget drifter, you are advisable to get the TT01D because of it's cost, the total cost for everything you need (Ready to Run) cost you about RM1200 to RM1600.
If you have no problem on budget, you are advisable to get higher end kit like pro kit lo. Let's say yokomo, is about RM1400 to RM2000 for everything. There are not many using TB01 for drifting actually. Get a yokomo man.
TT01D has its limit for upgradability and maneuver. So not good for long run lo. Yokomo car kit or Tamiya Pro Kit give you more upgrade and adjustability.
Feel free to pay a visit to Hobby Haven for more info anytime. They are very very very helpful. And there's a drift demo at ss19 track on next tuesday from 7pm. See you there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The only time we've ever seen Keiichi Tsuchiya this impressed is when Bobby Billard showed up at American Touge 3. Here is a video of Tsuchiya taking off for his first ever time attack of the 2009 Nissan GT-R. Not only was he impressed but everybody was dumbfounded but how fast this stock GT-R was. One minute 2 seconds around Tsukuba is just ridiculous.

A Best Motoring video would not be complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience