WISE need help, pleaseee.

isketam

Jun 7, 2007
hi, im new. wanna know what happen to my wise. I've Kill the Cat, change center box to bullet( suggest by kedai exzos at Sg. Buloh). My problem is, FC become crazy like hell. Before RM50 for 350 to 400km. Now RM50 only 250KM. Pening kepala la. Feel like wanna change back to stock. Please all sifus, any suggtion.:confused_smile:

blitzs360

Known Member
Jan 18, 2007
that what usually happen when u 'killed' the cat. nother thing maybe the o2 sensor at xhaust extractor disconnected, but u didnt change the extractor issit?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i took out CAT, i put bullet in, and a bassy sound muffler and 15" rims.. my FC still the same..

clogged throttle?

isketam

Jun 7, 2007
i took out CAT, i put bullet in, and a bassy sound muffler and 15" rims.. my FC still the same..

clogged throttle?
whadabout pickup. my wise lost pick up on 123 gear. 4&5 bole tahan la. but not syok anymore. Now looking for stock cat la. Paint near ekzos sudah become hitam. Smell pretty bad too the smoke.

isketam

Jun 7, 2007
that what usually happen when u 'killed' the cat. nother thing maybe the o2 sensor at xhaust extractor disconnected, but u didnt change the extractor issit?
extractor maintain stock one. About the 02 sensor i dunno la. not realy teror about car la. anyway thanks for ur information. I'll check it out. how to make FC jimat a little bit? need to do what sifu?

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
whadabout pickup. my wise lost pick up on 123 gear. 4&5 bole tahan la. but not syok anymore. Now looking for stock cat la. Paint near ekzos sudah become hitam. Smell pretty bad too the smoke.
extractor maintain stock one. About the 02 sensor i dunno la. not realy teror about car la. anyway thanks for ur information. I'll check it out. how to make FC jimat a little bit? need to do what sifu?
sound like your car runing too rich on the fuel supplier ....
and yet i suspect the sifu not sdoing good in your piping....
if you want to have good FC...maintain your stock piping...if keill the cat....your muffler better change to S-flow type....to maintain back pressure..

isketam

Jun 7, 2007
sound like your car runing too rich on the fuel supplier ....
and yet i suspect the sifu not sdoing good in your piping....
if you want to have good FC...maintain your stock piping...if keill the cat....your muffler better change to S-flow type....to maintain back pressure..
I just check the piping, U are very very correct, very poor workmanship la. I noticed the pipe that kedai used little bit bigger than the ori one. Some more sambung sambung with Ori pipe. Damm la that kedai.
I just try that Racing Pro twin tip S-flow for few week. Sound seems to be more silent and power ada sikit ok. but FC still remain la. thanks for ur info. If there any suggestion to improve my FC Bro?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Umm... you can have my catcon for 150 (neg) if you're interested. We talk PM la if you want.

Whats the size of your new piping? if it's 1.7 inches, it's more than enough. Anymore than that would be a waste.

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
hi wise member,sorry out topics..
may i know anybody have lowered ur ride by changing coil only?what brand is recomended?
tq guys

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
I just check the piping, U are very very correct, very poor workmanship la. I noticed the pipe that kedai used little bit bigger than the ori one. Some more sambung sambung with Ori pipe. Damm la that kedai.
I just try that Racing Pro twin tip S-flow for few week. Sound seems to be more silent and power ada sikit ok. but FC still remain la. thanks for ur info. If there any suggestion to improve my FC Bro?

anyway..the 1st thing is to solve the piping issue.....piping shouldn`t connect by sambung part by part.....this is incorrect way.....you need to change the whole piece of thing from now mean one whole piece from front cat to the end muffler...

actually you shuoldn`t touch your piping..is good enuff got he power..and yet is Mendrel bent is quite exspensive piping if you wan to buy it again coz is not a normally piping that normal wira use....

so 1st you need to change is your piping to new set of piping cost about Rm250 in the market but sorry is not mendrel bend piping ...if yu wan to use back mendrel bend should be about 500-800

hi wise member,sorry out topics..
may i know anybody have lowered ur ride by changing coil only?what brand is recomended?
tq guys
yes i did lower my car.....if you are Wira SE you should got for improve brand if you dun wan adjustable.....if you wan to use adjustable...go and get Satria GTI spec adjustable whereby the font anti roll bar mount are link with absorber are same like us...coz the problem wirase is the front anti roll bar are different from other wira

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
pickup ok, gear 1 2 and 3 satisfied.. btw, im using stock piping.. the mech i went to put in bullet said just stick to ori piping, then he suggest me using straight flow muffler, bullet and remove cat..exaust is yes, a bit smelly but no black smoke..

isketam

Jun 7, 2007
Umm... you can have my catcon for 150 (neg) if you're interested. We talk PM la if you want.

Whats the size of your new piping? if it's 1.7 inches, it's more than enough. Anymore than that would be a waste.
If can neg why not. the ori one I think 1.75 but that kedai make sambung sambung with bigger pipe(I think 2 inc la).

Actually that day im not looking for sport setting or such, just wanna change center box with bullet couse its broken ( everyday hit bump near my house) than the kedai took out my cat too. i didnt realize until few day after. when i go back to claim my cat, he deny my right. sory la tell the long story. just to let U guys no what happen.

how to contact U bro, about the cat.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro, I used to kena my mid-box a lot. Then I changed to a smaller midbox and welded it higher. The catcon was taken out and replaced with a smaller lighter bullet (can buy from drexchan. He sells the midbox too). The piping shouldn't be bigger than 1.75 cuz you might start to lose back pressure.

The catcon actually has traces or uses platinum or something inside the wire mesh, that's why the shop won't return your catcon to you, they can sell it at a good price!

Anyway, just PM me if you want the catcon. We'll talk via PM

Btw, straight flow and bypassing the catcon is very very very very bad for the environment and smelling the exhaust of a car without a catcon is poisonous.

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
anyway..the 1st thing is to solve the piping issue.....piping shouldn`t connect by sambung part by part.....this is incorrect way.....you need to change the whole piece of thing from now mean one whole piece from front cat to the end muffler...

actually you shuoldn`t touch your piping..is good enuff got he power..and yet is Mendrel bent is quite exspensive piping if you wan to buy it again coz is not a normally piping that normal wira use....

so 1st you need to change is your piping to new set of piping cost about Rm250 in the market but sorry is not mendrel bend piping ...if yu wan to use back mendrel bend should be about 500-800

yes i did lower my car.....if you are Wira SE you should got for improve brand if you dun wan adjustable.....if you wan to use adjustable...go and get Satria GTI spec adjustable whereby the font anti roll bar mount are link with absorber are same like us...coz the problem wirase is the front anti roll bar are different from other wira
tq very much bro..orait,this friday i ll drop and look for improve coil.
btw,is it will lowered to 2fingers or 1finger?
tq dude:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Late last year, thanks to Zerotohundred and Shell Helix, I had the opportunity to travel along with the Blue Jackets Fraternitas in two separate drives; down south to Johor, and another up north to Penang. This was in conjunction with the Shell Helix 2011 Invasion Tour, and since the journey included a nights stay at each location, let’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience