Wise engine using campro?

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
hi guys, im about to transplant a wise 1.5 engine into my current 2001 wira 1.3EFI, but i heard that WISE using campro is it true? is there any problem with WISE engines? please guys enlighten me as im thinking to transplant

im planning to transplant the engine kosong only, use back my mainfold n injection system, where im using mistsu ECU and throttle body.

is there any problems?

will i have any problems later? as far i know the WISE engine is problem free as its only clocked 30k milage and used for 8 months plus...

please guys enlighten me if WISE really using campro? is it better than 2000 wira engine models or as we say the older the better quality?:shades_smile:

WHE1731

Mar 16, 2006
hehehhee...what are you talking about??WISE is wira speacial edition ka??alaa....you cannot write like that..at first i'm struggling to think what WISE stand for...if it is Wira SE, as far as i know, it use the same engine with the former wira 1.5GLi laa......there were no Campro 1.5 la for the time being....

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
yea la, this mechanic got me confuse la, saying new wira using campro... ayo... im about to transplant but when i ask around, thie mechanic told me like this la...

nvm... im going to do it, hope everything goes well

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
well...WiSE only use normal 1.5gli......only new Waja using Campro...or V6....

actually i preffer you go for MMC 1.5 engine instead of seimens 1.5engine....

laot more can play with MMC then Siemens...

WHE1731

Mar 16, 2006
i suggest u to go with the mitsubishi 1.5 DOHC engine.....code name (4G91)...very power bro than the wise engine......the WISE engine only use the conventional single cam maa....rugi wooo......

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
put campro straight lah in your wira 1.3, got few units lying around waiting to be transplanted.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
FIRST THING...find a new mechanic! He doesnt even know wat engine he is going to transplant for u..hehe! BEWARE!

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
if the mech got u confuse for the engine he is going to transplant for u.. is better to source for another mechanic who has a clear mind.. btw y dun consider on MMC engine? instead of WISE?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We recently reported on the possible return to turbocharged engines for Formula One cars by 2013. Now Pitpass, our source for the earlier news, is also reporting that a new engine technology has been submitted to the FIA.

According to Pitpass, Andreas Andrianos, CEO of Project 1221, has exclusively revealed that his company has already approached Bernie Ecclestone with a gas turbine engine developed for Formula...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience