Wira/satria se standard absober+spring wanted and exchange with my adjustable

Looking For

Wira/satria se standard absober+spring wanted and exchange with my adjustable

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Hi there;

Im looking to exchange my APM Motorsport adjustable with absober standard wira se or satria se only+ top up RM800.Must be in good condition.My adjustable are in good condition (no leaking) and still attached at my car.Reason for change because my wife was pregnant and you know what that means.Used only 7 month.Labor change must been paid by your own.If my car, i pay it and yours, you pay it.Call me if anybody interested...0126308191..

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
still looking

riq

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
same as me bro...
have to wait to change to more stiff suspension setup since my wife was also pregnant...
anyway....congratulation for ur future baby...and free bump....

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
riq said:
same as me bro...
have to wait to change to more stiff suspension setup since my wife was also pregnant...
anyway....congratulation for ur future baby...and free bump....
thanks bro..anyone here

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
lookingx2

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there im currently driving a suzuki swift 1.5
i have a few question about my car and performance part to ask since i am a newbie.

first thing of all what is the difference about 4-1 and 4-2-1? i tired both and i feels that 4-2-1 giv my pedal lighter but same no pickup. (im using just 4-2-1 and all standard just the back tabung i change already)

second i want to ask what time of air filter should i put? i ask bout simota airfilter and knn. and yet still i duno which to choose, open...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience