Which Brand Can Support All Type Of Car ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nightmare

which brand's supercharger can support all type of car ?

any supercharger kits for peugeot 206 ?

in terms of bolt on, i don't think theres a brand that will support all, you will need to custom make your own pulleys and stuff to fit a supercharger in for some engine while others theres a bolt on available for the engine on the market.

Reason, different engine different design.

erm peugeot 206, heard from my fren who's driving it, brought to the peugeot workshop, they say tht it shouldn't be modified as it would interfear with other settings.. i dunno about this but thats what he told me.. he couldn't even change sports rim, the mechanic told him

cannot change sport rims ? why my friend's 206 can change sport rims ?
OZ sport rims .......and he put in a HKS air filter into his 206 .....

will disturb the car's computer then i believe ... even sport rims also cannot change then the mechanic was liar ur friends ......

go to peugeot workshop ? they 100% will stop u to modified the car ..because after modicifation .... its different to original car they are very hard to service ur car ...then u need to service in other place so workshop will say something like tht then u will scare then u will not modified it .. because if u go to outside service ur car ..they dun have any work to do already .......

Originally posted by J4X@Jun 13 2004, 07:39 PM
in terms of bolt on, i don't think theres a brand that will support all, you will need to custom make your own pulleys and stuff to fit a supercharger in for some engine while others theres a bolt on available for the engine on the market.

Reason, different engine different design.

very tru. there is no 'one size fits all'. not for turbo and definately not for superchargers. call up Jackson Racing in Texas. they might have something for you, IF u're willing to spend the money. even in the US, SC's arent cheap. costs over 3k for a set. where as a turbo bolt on can cost as little as 1k.

nightmare, haha u got a point there.. :lol: sorry la i still newbie, but that's just what my friend told me when he serviced his 206.. he wanted to mod the car from that particular service centre.. he asked them to bring in the skirtings rims etc. but they advise him not to.. if think properly it will be done by the peugeot service centre right? wont they make money as well? haha i dunno la.. anyway thanks for the tip nightmare.. cheers~

anyway... u can purchase ur own supercharger and get some mech to bolt it on for you. That way you can also use new supercharger which could be more reliable and perform better ;)

lil wira boy ... i'm a newbie too .... we work hard together ~~ ok ? cheers ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

supercharger kits needs to run computer ?

nightmare, :lol: haha, trying to.. ;D anyway in my opinion 206 is a girls car.. wadya guys think? it's more feminine in my opinion.. :rolleyes: guys should drive supra's and skyline's hehe - no offense girls - ;)

206 gals car?
How bout WRC?
Butch?

my is 206cc ..... anyway .... i want to buy a second hand R33 GTR actually but my father say few more years when my driving skill is very food after tht then i can buy the powerful car ......

206 WRC ? good idea ..... where can help me to modified become tht ?

206WRC ? good idea ..but it must use a turboengine ..... any turboengine intro to me ? 1.6cc to 1.8cc turbo engine ......

actually lil wira boy ..i am not driving the 206 XT i'm driving the 206cc
and my father like it ....i have no choice ...... actually i want to buy GTR 33 ...........but my driving skill is not enough ....

hmmm...anyone try getting a supercharger from a halfcut stock supercharged engine like one from 3gste or a benz C200 kompressor and bolt on?

results may be interesting, but alot of other stuff would be considered...ECU, fuel injectors, fuel pump, piping...

The supercharger from the halfcut engine will not fit into other engine as the intake manifold will be different...unless got to spent some money on modding the intake manifold.Furthermore...the pulley kits and the guides will be different.For the puegeot cars...maybe you can try Whipple industries and Allen as they do carry it for ford cars...whipple sc and allen will be more easier to fix as it is roots type compare to vortech or powerdyne which is centrifugal type but centrrifugal type of sc can produce more boost compare to roots and twin screw types.In fact...sc and tc is about the same..just that tc can have more boost and sc will have less boost but the maintainence is lesser and installation is easier.Cheers!

Top Bottom