where to service adjustable absorber

cay6379

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
can anyone please tell me where to service adj absorber? how much it will cost per pair?can leaking adj absorber be service?thanks :D

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
yup..leaking can be cure by changing internal parts....

i never service so dunno where to rekomen...but if u r urgent...u can refer to the back side of Motor Trader...they got one or two posts r regarding this......my 2 cents

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
cay6379, where's ur location at? I've got a good friend who's my brother's buddy who runs his own private business in custom-fitting & servicing adjustable shockers.

If u r interested, then PM me so i can introduce him to u. He runs his business using his Mitsubishi Storm 4x4. :) As for price, i'm not too sure bout it...... gotta ring him up directly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The price of cars in Malaysia may not go any lower if the government removes the various duties imposed on imported automobiles, said International Trade and Industry Deputy Minister Jacob Dungau Sagan.

He said there are various factors that are outside of the government's control in determining the price of imported cars, such as component prices and foreign exchange rates.

“Reduction of duties...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience