Where can look for new lamp socket bulb???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BEAM89

Guys....

I need to find quickly the socket bulb (low lamp)for my ride... every 4 month the bulb must "terbakar" n maybee one of the reason y the buldb keep busting coz of the socket not in gud condition....... any suggestion guys???? cheersss:banghead::itsme:

You can go to Wing Hin located at Jalan Loke Yew and check if they have the parts in stock. Or u can give them a call and ask them first..the tel no. is 03-9221 8867.

You can go to Wing Hin located at Jalan Loke Yew and check if they have the parts in stock. Or u can give them a call and ask them first..the tel no. is 03-9221 8867.

thnx bro... appreciate that... n another things do they sell the short antenna , my 1 suddenly pecah already ( in other word : some bozzo try to snatch n jual at pasar malam...hehehehe) :bawling::mad:.... now my ride look like cacat already mannnnnnn.......

original altezza antenna is about RM120 bucks. Or can get proton waja one...also can fit...RM30 :hmmmm:

it's same as myvi one also i guess...:hmmmm:

Yeah..I think so..coz looks the same.
Must try and swap with my MYVI and see if it fits...:rofl:
Then we have a cheap alternative part...

thx dude FYI... so many alternative!!!!! gudx10.... how the reception...???? any ideas bro????
cheeersssss.....................:burnout:

where to buy the cheapest antenna? how much does it cost? let me know thx hehe

haha...Bro , our car is Toyota Altezza lo..he he not proton car le....he he..yup the original is around the price...But Tom's have produce the antenna carboon look . can go thru website and check it out..cheers............^^

If we can swap our antenna with a RM30 one...why not?? If it works..why not?? It is just for the radio reception and the reception on my MYVI radio is good..:biggrin:
Why pay RM120 or more when we can pay RM30 for one..:hmmmm:
Save when we can...

If we can swap our antenna with a RM30 one...why not?? If it works..why not?? It is just for the radio reception and the reception on my MYVI radio is good..:biggrin:
Why pay RM120 or more when we can pay RM30 for one..:hmmmm:
Save when we can...

I agree with u dude... cheerssssss....

Top Bottom