Wheel Alignment

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
We have heard many people complaining about their wheel alignment, after 1 week the same problem again, the car running sideways.

I think for cars that met into an accident before, that is one of the main problem.

Anyone would like to share, how long can your wheel alignment last?

Is there some ways to avoid this problem recur?

:D

this happen to me only la....dont turn your stearing wheel if you are not moving your car cause my alignment actually runs when i do that.Other than that everyhing is alright :D

if the allignment shop knows how to their job...the alligment sure will last wan

is only standard rm12 for alignment le.. do it whenever service car

Has anyone ever encountered a situation where alignment to a wheel cannot be done?

Two shops told me the lower arm that holds the wheel
is bent. Yet when I tried another one on, the alignment
still couldn't be done. This problem occuers on my
rear right wheel. Both the lower arms for my car are from
a GSR 4WD. Now it's on my wira. I'm not having any
problems with the left side so compatibility can't be the
issue.

The guy who does my body-work said it could be the
bit that holds the lower arm to the body is bent as the
wheelbase on the right side of my car is half an inch
shorter! And this is also the bit of the body itself closest
to the outer body meaning that it's the most vulnerable
to impact (not that the car has ever had a major accident).

Any ideas on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

if the wheel or rim is bent, time to shop for another new killing rim. :D

my front right lower arm is a bit bent. move back about 1 finger. to change need about RM155. but still manage to correct by doing alignment

my lower arm bent during my last accident with the divider... the wheel touch the fender (means touching my sideskirts adi)... the car totally cant move... after changing the arm, and so called do back the alligment, the car feels ok back lo...
but after that i still have to go adjust the camber and do allignment once more... that stupid mech didnt adjust back the camber...

Hi, guys. I have the same problem. My Kelisa was involved in a serious accident quite some time back. After changing the lower arm bar n all, still the gap between the front & the back of my front left rim seems to be uneven when compared to my right one. Because of this, I think, my wheel alignment will easily run upon hitting a pot hole or when going over uneven surfaces. :frown:

Hope u guys can help me out. Thanks.

Kelis. Need to sign an agreement wif tyre shop. so that can get special price coz need to servis often. hehe.

even tho my lower arm a bit bent. but with proper alignment my car still drive straight.

i think any car alignment will lari if hit pot hole.

hmm.. time for my alignment. steering shaky at >100km/h

Kelis said:
Hi, guys. I have the same problem. My Kelisa was involved in a serious accident quite some time back. After changing the lower arm bar n all, still the gap between the front & the back of my front left rim seems to be uneven when compared to my right one. Because of this, I think, my wheel alignment will easily run upon hitting a pot hole or when going over uneven surfaces. :frown:

Hope u guys can help me out. Thanks.
mayb ur chassis not alligned properly adi... if ur chassis senget adi, no matter how good is ur alligment also will lari one...

I did my tyre change alignment at Hup Sun in ss3, they're pretty reputable and gives good price on tyres. Their alignment job's great, no complaints.

Thanks for the reply, artraider and Skywalker. Really appreciate your help guys. Will try to get my chassis alignment checked out. :)

chassis allignment vr easy to check... see the gaps in ur bodywork... if the line is parallel and both end, means no lari lo... if lari adi, one end is smaller then the other end... last time accident, my mech taught me how to see...

if bodywork lari abit, ur chassis might not lari... but bodywork lari alot, then chassis have big chance lari adi... so if u not sure, better ask ur mech check lo... kekeke...

Your advice was spot on! I sent it to this shop in Sunway
which does repair to accident cars, and they pulled the
car back into shape. I haven't actually spoken to the
person who did it yet, but whatever they did to the car,
the wheels are now alligned perfectly!

So it turns out the lower arm wasn't the problem.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom