sr20 in cefiro , maybe rb's wasnt in the budget lol

sr20 in 300zx ? errr

rb26det , this is a beast for a r32

a 1jz cefiro huhuhu thai style

rb26 on a s14 huhuh

rb26/rb30 hybrid n/a beast on r32

v8 in a supra , vvvvvv

Last edited:
lolz... that sr20det supra and that sr20 in 300zx was most shocking.... why put a lower performance engine compare to its stock standard engine??.... the only reason i find its possible is limited budget and he is vr concern about weight distribution in his car....

weight dist and fuel consumption.. muahahaha.. :laugh:

but for a light car having a heavy engine such as Silvia with RBs.. is just plain crazy.. the weight dist is totally off..

Dudes, why so surprised. 2-3 seasons ago, JGTC supras were all running 2 litre 3 s-gte engines. Its the weight saving that they get. Most of those cars that use smaller displacement engines are all track cars. Yeah sure the 2jz makes 500 horsies easier than the 3s does, but in racing, their not concerned about turbo lag, as the rpm is always in the higher regions anyway.

Its only now that Toyota teams have changed to aluminium block V8s for JGTC. Before this, all running on 3sgte.

I have read somewhere that the SR20 engine capability is more stronger than Rb20's .. but the awesome RB26DETT is the most impressive engine Japanese has built. Designing an Iron made block is hard, but once the success completion, the output is amazing ..

In JapanGT a.k.a SuperGT, Supra MKIV's uses Celica's 2.0 litre tuned engine, because the original 3.0litre is too big for the competition. They decided to move for less consumption & cost but boosts bigger power.

Also as described by our friend infernal .. Mr. Nagata's famous 200 miles TopSecret Supra is moved by RB26DETT.

Matching these kind of stuff's is due to:

Supra MKIV & 300ZX - The sexy sleek look
RB26DETT - Unbeatable power & performance

Cheers!

Also until now, the secret tuning of JapanGT a.k.a SuperGT cars are remains hidden and no one knows. Simply looking at the engine, its just ordinary ..

Well !! Piece of my 50 cents !! Couse Jp ppl more love skyline gtr car cause they all think that Gtr is their nation pround that y they is no left handed car produced !! So those tuning factory prefer to make Rb's series modification part den jz's series as demand r more on rb's series engine therefor when parts of jz's engine hard 2 find those supra which wan more power rather use rb's on supra as part r more ezy get ! Well acc i read this from a mag 1 dunno how u guy think la................

I feel like converting my Celica engine to 4G93P from 1.8 GTi so that i can finally smoke those Wiras with muffler that has always been bullying me =/

hahaa..hanjackal..tahan ..tahan la..........the most important is ur car is more chick magnet,more expensive,more rare thn wiras........hahhahha...just my 2 cents

rb26dett as nismo spokeperson said...is a over engineered engine...marvelous out put...280bhp stock...just simple mod like piping muff..etc..can produce more thn 300bhp liou....sumore the engine can tahan 1300bhp with out any probs...tht nuts man...

hahaa..hanjackal..tahan ..tahan la..........the most important is ur car is more chick magnet,more expensive,more rare thn wiras........hahhahha...just my 2 cents

rb26dett as nismo spokeperson said...is a over engineered engine...marvelous out put...280bhp stock...just simple mod like piping muff..etc..can produce more thn 300bhp liou....sumore the engine can tahan 1300bhp with out any probs...tht nuts man...

Sigh but when i try to show off to girls with my celica,suddenly a proton or honda will tailgate me and smoke me. Anyone wanna trade B18C for my celica engine ?

RB26DETT = Bugatti Veyron killer. Bugatti need to make the engine so big and so complicated and so heavy to get smoked by a inline 6 cylinder. Hehe..Bet the bugatti driver will feel the same way as me in my Celica =(

u muz think how many minyak they tekan to smoke u ma !! Mayb They tekan sampai habis oni can smoke off the celica u tekan 1/4 minyak ler? But i dun think gal will attract by those car as long as ur car r sport car ma....relax la dun 4get that toyota is also famous 4 its 2jz engine that also can produce 1000+hp .....4 me nvm la they wan b hero jz let them lo no matter how fas there r the car r still not a chick magnet....

Sigh but when i try to show off to girls with my celica,suddenly a proton or honda will tailgate me and smoke me. Anyone wanna trade B18C for my celica engine ?

RB26DETT = Bugatti Veyron killer. Bugatti need to make the engine so big and so complicated and so heavy to get smoked by a inline 6 cylinder. Hehe..Bet the bugatti driver will feel the same way as me in my Celica =(

chicks dun even appreciate fast cars... they juz want nice looking expensive cars... thats all... :_:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom