What is this icon? -> Wira aeroback 1.3

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
See picture attach; Icon circle in red.... what's that? My friend complain this icon light is ON even the car engine start already. But he told me, sometimes is ON, sometime is OFF when the engine is started... . . *it is suppose to be OFF when the engine start.

Any idea?

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
that 1 is engine checking. which mean if your this light always on, then something wrong with your engine.
My experience: my bro kelisa got this light since the 1st day took out his car, then the perodua technician just adjust the wiring. after that, still got ON sometimes, like what u mentioned. But, this problem solve after change some electronic parts, cant remember what my bro change, cost few hundred $.
Better check with car manufactirer b4 the warranty.
Good luck man...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You’ve no doubt been reading a lot of news about Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur across the digital pages on Zerotohundred recently. This is clear indication of their steadily growing presence here in Malaysia. Yesterday saw the official launch of their new 3S center (Sales, Service, Spare parts) in Glenmarie, Malaysia; a key ingredient of Automobili Lamborghini’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience