West Coast Customs in Sunway!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supremus

Merchandise
The guys from West Coast Customs are here!

The guys from West Coast Customs are here now.

They will be dining at the Magical Theater Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid at 8 pm on Friday.
So dine there if wanna have a glimps of them.
if you guys wanna be there make sure you make your reservation -
[email protected]
It will be a night to remember!

And on Saturday, there will be an event going on @ Sunway Pyramid. The West Coast Cats will be there to grace the event. The Vallet parking will be filled with pimped out rides. Trust me and im not pullling ya legs.

So Pimps, Players and Hustler, is about time you shine your chick magnet and roll it out to Sunway Pyramid this Saturday.

Also Look out for the new Zerotohundred new T SHIRT - this SATURDAY! you can purchase them on the day itself.

You heard it first HERE in zerotohundred!

Last edited:
Where did you heard that? it's cool if they're coming.

sure or not.....wana buy a very chan chan car asked Xzibit to pimp my ride

From Sunway.com.my ...

westcoastcustoms.jpg

West Coast Customs (King of Customs) Autograph Session
Date: 11 March 2006
Venue: Oasis Boulevard, Landscape Area

YO! Calling all car stylists out there - West Coast Customs (from 'MTV Pimp My Ride' fame as shown on NTV7), a group of celebrated car re-modelers who do auto-styling for celebrities in USA will be in town. Well-known for their skill to custom 'pimp' cars according to the personalities and interests of the owners, they will be at Pyramid this coming school holiday to meet their fans! Besides that, there will be live car demo and car accessories exhibition too. SO check it out!

Ooooyyeeeaaahhhh........

This will be a night full of 'Bling Bling' , Leathers - shining leathers , huge spinner's rims , blasting sound systems and bubbles as well....

hey, is Xzibit will be dowm here as wll...? Wat about Jesse James. Are they...??

cheers'

West Coast Customs??? Whylar??? checking on all the cars APs? Are we suppose to bring our car grant too?? waa the custom officers now so hard working arr???:embaressed_smile: ...will the custom officers from the east coast coming too?

I thought someone threw a hissy fit tantrum and mentioned he was not coming back again??? :angel_smile:
I'm not everywhere. I'm just in the forum....

Last edited:
DarkChild said:
I thought someone threw a hissy fit tantrum and mentioned he was not coming back again??? :angel_smile:

eh..budak-gelap..
hehe-he's back with a brand new edition to haunt you dude..

so u guys - play well ok. dont hurt anyones feeling and MOST important dont be emotional ok..

.S K A G E E. said:
West Coast Customs??? Whylar??? checking on all the cars APs? Are we suppose to bring our car grant too?? waa the custom officers now so hard working arr???:embaressed_smile: ...will the custom officers from the east coast coming too?

hehehehe....
I think there are here to check on ONE particular hachiroku with a Ripper sticker on the side...:mouth_closed:

They are trying to get back the chickens that was brought back here ler....

cheers'

space_cowboy said:
eh..budak-gelap..
hehe-he's back with a brand new edition to haunt you dude..

so u guys - play well ok. dont hurt anyones feeling and MOST important dont be emotional ok..

I didn't do anything... :devil_smile: :angel_smile:

space_cowboy said:
hehehehe....
I think there are here to check on ONE particular hachiroku with a Ripper sticker on the side...:mouth_closed:

They are trying to get back the chickens that was brought back here ler....

cheers'

Ohh.. I thought they were here to investigate a case about a certain Cefiro that was said to be in two different places at one time on December 3rd...hmmm:angel_smile:

.S K A G E E. said:
Ohh.. I thought they were here to investigate a case about a certain Cefiro that was said to be in two different places at one time on December 3rd...hmmm:angel_smile:

hahaha ..!! PD spec. :_::_:

kenzo said:
haha, ur just every where in here arent you, ahhhhh!!

hey kenzo,

have you bought your ER34 ? eh wait .. BCNR33 ? ehh ... BNR34 already ? :shocked:

hmm, honestly don't think skylines are to be pimped...

but then again...

.S K A G E E. said:

I see..
That case was solve already. Tutup case. That case was really hard to solve you know. Some of the evidence went missing, thats y its close now. Only the spec remain the same/around... PD spec....

Nobody should mentioned anything about it la. Sensative issue.. hehehe:shades_smile:

So. As we are saying.................................................bla..bla..bla....

cheers'

Top Bottom