Waja converted to Evo 7 with piccie!look 95% alike oO!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
To me.....No point la unless for competition purposes.... Cant even drive it wif a peaceful heart each time go out. After spending so much on doin hav to keep spare for JPJ pulak...

Save up n buy an ori 2nd hand better.

Nowadays...there're also a lot of WRC champion cars on the road wat. Fully WRC spec. Hahaha....
I always wan laugh at them when i pass by them...

got info from another site..total cost 20k...huhu..
got money nothing is impossible....

mrbear said:
i seen wira with VTEC sticker with emblems ..
bear...i saw a saga with VTEC stickers b4...we laughed n the owner saw us laughing. he popped up his hood and hell....its a B16A VTEC!!! in a bloody saga...hehe

we, of course, were speechless n tapik that guy...

ongteckweng, there IS a saga with vtec engine around, i dunno where though. Whether that heart its still in that saga, i don't know ... So well, lol ... I mean, even if i have a VTEC engine in a saga i wont want to be putting "VTEC" on my ride.. LOL .. I rather juz smoke em' tailgaters senseless. :rofl:

waaa, this waja can compete with my fren wan skywivolution =þ

well, sure you wondering why i said skywivolution rite?
cause his car is a wira, converted to evolution 3 heart, then got bodykit looks just like skyline,wide body =þ but the kepala design is using evo wan kepala la =) damn nice...powerful too =þ

anyhow also, thumbs up to him, the work done is not easy lo...

Nicely done... *thumbs up*. The owner can impress everyone on the street faking the look of the car, but don't try to drive like a real evo else piece-by-piece, the fiber tear off the body..... or in worst case the whole car terbalik like a turtle with all-4-wheel facing up the sky. (remember the case with a converted e9 terbalik at kerinchi?)

It's a passion to drive evo, not just owning it. ;)

cool job.. but 2 me its still best 2 own an ori evo...

sub7 said:
Nicely done... *thumbs up*. The owner can impress everyone on the street faking the look of the car, but don't try to drive like a real evo else piece-by-piece, the fiber tear off the body..... or in worst case the whole car terbalik like a turtle with all-4-wheel facing up the sky. (remember the case with a converted e9 terbalik at kerinchi?)

It's a passion to drive evo, not just owning it. ;)

even an ORIGINAL evo will turtle if the owner made mistake

respect!! from ah beng car become evo7 look a like..

i also wan my mini become beetle.....

2 tumbs for the wajaevo nice job on it really look alike

just one doubt lah....in an accident or hard impact will all the welded part/cemented parts stay intact or will fly off??? i want to change the look of my car as well but still thinking of the safety aspect....and the big question ...is this approved by JPJ..??

simon said:
just one doubt lah....in an accident or hard impact will all the welded part/cemented parts stay intact or will fly off??? i want to change the look of my car as well but still thinking of the safety aspect....and the big question ...is this approved by JPJ..??
hahahahaha
i think most part is hand-made fibre
when got accdient or hit the road or something..
than it will crack
and have to re-do again.. :D

if like that then troublesome lah...the insurance firm also may not cover the repairs if accident ...

Malaysia Boleh! ma.....hahaha

20k conversion.......not cheap not expensive but ok for rich

Top Bottom