Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
kob3bryant said:
wah,seems like i am not welcome here! >_< T_T

hey bro...u are always welcome here....rite guys? your question bout the LSD evo gearbox, im not sure la bro...have to ask sifus...

lan_eterna said:
u can get pu bumper +-RM600 front&rear..lining RM 100..total around 800 with instalation...normaly u can get this price from accesories..mine get from pandan indah

bro...can i noe more details about this shop...?? pandan indah which part??? nearby fajar? RM 800 include the side skirts and the blanket (wif logo) or not???

hi..
new beee here.. :D
im planning to get a perdana V6 then change to Evo 3..
is any one out there oredi mod their ride to EVo3 before?
can advise me what should i do n so..so...
thanks

hey zth-ian...just found this forum when i was searching for v6 gang...btw, Im John from PJ...any1 nearby me...maybe we can meet up n have some tea together...=)

Lean said:
hey zth-ian...just found this forum when i was searching for v6 gang...btw, Im John from PJ...any1 nearby me...maybe we can meet up n have some tea together...=)

John, normally V-sixers got TT in TTDI, mayb you can check out v-sixers for more information, join our team!!!

vC [email said:
cRe@tioN]bro...can[/email] i noe more details about this shop...?? pandan indah which part??? nearby fajar? RM 800 include the side skirts and the blanket (wif logo) or not???
i get it around rm700 for it...but dont have logo lah....hehehehe......at my area at gombak......

ash..!!!!!!call u tak mau angkat....i want to test ur car lor....
then i need to ask u about super pro bushing also lor...

vC [email said:
cRe@tioN]bro...can[/email] i noe more details about this shop...?? pandan indah which part??? nearby fajar? RM 800 include the side skirts and the blanket (wif logo) or not???

i think i know that place....
Max Automart (in front of Masjid Pandan Indah)...:regular_smile:

Atf

all the sifu plz help,i just bought a oil cooler,is it can fix in my v6 for the ATF cooler?plz give some advice

ash, u r using super pro bushing (blue colour) on yor v6? how's the feel,bro?

ash_kimura said:
i get it around rm700 for it...but dont have logo lah....hehehehe......at my area at gombak......

bro...i m interest...izzit 100% pu???? around RM700 include wat? wat the shop name??nearby danau kota, prima setapak or sumwhere else?

Oooo...official tt will be ere..k dudes , i will check out the TT in vsixers web ya...nice meeting u blackcruzer , loolick and also monster v6

monsterv6....so sorry abt that...i hv some problem with my hp n seem like the no is not appel at the screen...need to change the hp already lah....so sorry.....ok....how abt we meet up at mohsin...isnt ok for u alex....
stevenv6...yes...im using a superpro bushing but its quite hard compare than the original...n my combination with tein suspension...cannot drive in normal road...for track used ok lah....salah setting lah...heheheheheheheheh

vC cRe@tioN said:
bro...i m interest...izzit 100% pu???? around RM700 include wat? wat the shop name??nearby danau kota, prima setapak or sumwhere else?
im not sure lah bro but i can help u on that...the bumper that i buy was almost 2 year ago...the alfa enhance bodykit.....

monsterv6 said:
whole set?colour biru arr bro..??
monsterv6...the prob of perdana is the bush is not come with 1 set n superpro dont have 1 set of it...but i put a cobination with teflon at the top of the monunting here...to give more grip an lasting....for harcore user like u...i prefer if u used this combination so that u can save money alot in future....more lasting.....

anyone know where to find V6TT ECU?? and the price?
my friends searchin for it....thanks

Top Bottom