Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
2004 Perdana spoiler

Hi,

Any one know where to get the 2004 perdana spoiler ? can perdana use BMW spoiler ?

Last edited:
tuned said:
ok cool...

then i shall sign up online....

can you PM me the fax no. and account no....

hehe..

anyway..guys, i've noticed some V6 are running a nice thin front lip...
anybody knows where i can get it?

like this one..... (sorry ya...just post the picture for example....courtesy of V-sixers website)

2_cars.jpg

back to the earlier question...

anybody know where can i get this front bumper lip like the one in the picture...??

A member of V-Sixers do carry the item last time. I can give you guys a helping hand if he still do have it. :)

The front bumper lip cost Rm110/pc.. So if more than 2 is Rm90/pc.. Give me 2 days in advance to get the stock..

Thanks!

ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND ME??? HI,LOW,SOFT,HARD adjustable suspension... what brand nice??? cheap and nice????

COST around how much?? cause currently i am using GAB suspension.. and original absober and 17"... i would like to fit in 18" into it... will the 18" touch my fender when come on to bumper road??

davidcnz said:
COST around how much?? cause currently i am using GAB suspension.. and original absober and 17"... i would like to fit in 18" into it... will the 18" touch my fender when come on to bumper road??

so fa mine no problem..used 225/40 tyre

-aLx- said:
The front bumper lip cost Rm110/pc.. So if more than 2 is Rm90/pc.. Give me 2 days in advance to get the stock..

Thanks!

any pictures of the real thing dude?
quite interested....anyway wat material izzit?

Last edited:
NeuroOne said:
which of these adjustables is the best in ur eyes?
HWL : APM : GAB : IMPROVE

well i'm on HWL for more than a year now........at first stock setting aren't really that impressive....then better after going back to the factory for some customization.....

hmm the GAB, are ok i heard, haven't tried any though....else check out the new Tein Basic or Hotbits.....

mine using GAB Hi low soft hard..so far oke...

not sure about TITAN btw my fren got 2nd set adjustable for perdana for sale ..if interested call tis no 0192167068 ah son loc p.indah

Top Bottom