Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
monsterv6,any idea where to get the boss kit for perdana v4 with cruise control.

DC! said:
hi all,

[1] Anyone knows how much is the full set of bushes for year-20000 pv6?

[2] Sound proofing on under-carpet and 4 doors, will it help to reduce the noise?

[3] Any VIP modded owners here? mind to share the pics?

Hope u guys can help me on the above questions.. :)

Rgds
DC.

all that have to wait for some sifu lor.have to have the patient heheheh:) me also dont know.....
vip MODDERS....HMM PERDANA easy..black colour 18inch blingbling rims and slam kau the car...
ehhe

DC! said:
hi all,

[2] Sound proofing on under-carpet and 4 doors, will it help to reduce the noise?

Rgds
DC.

sound proofing your firewall might help as well

DC! said:
hi all,

Rgds
DC.

1. year 20,000 pv6..how to answer woo..hehehe anyway what bushes, mounting bushes?
2. sound proofing of course will reduce noise but reduce only la..I dont think can eliminate it coz I think that our mirror play a major rule on this. You can also try injecting foam into chassis too. But all those thing will make ur car heavier la..better use quite tyres + nice I.C.E setup. :thrasher:

how fast can a stock pv6 yr.2001 go?

mine did max 170km/h onli ... and acceleration from 120km/h onwards is VERY slow.

any sifu can tell me what is wrong?

monsterv6 said:
all that have to wait for some sifu lor.have to have the patient heheheh:) me also dont know.....
vip MODDERS....HMM PERDANA easy..black colour 18inch blingbling rims and slam kau the car...
ehhe
hahaha:rofl: u r right brother:congrats: ask him 2 put on bling bling rims with spinners ...then go tint ur window as black as you can...until you have to wind down the window to see the road ahead...:biggrin:

sugaring said:

mine did max 170km/h onli ... and acceleration from 120km/h onwards is VERY slow.

ok bro....i'm not a sifu here...but i can help u 4 this....1st u must loss 20kg of yur weight....i mean loss yur fat....than install a superchip...normally ppl call it potatochip....after u done all the c1p3k things... yur car can go faster than porsche or ferrari...0km/h - 100km/h 2 sec. only... hehe:tongue:.... :adore:soli soli brother....saja joking ....jangan :mad: ....

go 2 the proton service centre...ask them 2 reset & delete the the fault code of yur ecu.

sugaring,
fully sound proofing for the whole car (4 doors, under-carpet, trunk, firewall and B pillar) except roof top, RM3k++ almost RM4k. Using some "well-known" bitumen-like mateterial..
i understand tat by doing the sound proof on firewall can help to reduce the noise, but this is a very big project le.. gotta dismantle almost everything hiding behind the dashboard out then can paste the bitumen.. tats y i wanna try on doors and under-carpet 1st..

arih,
the bushes i mentioned are those for lower arm bar and etc, watever bushes tat can be replaced.. heard from my fren, it cost around RM700~800.. anyone can confirm the price?

Rgds,
DC!.

16" rim and tires is 205/55/16
17" rim and tires is 215/45/17
Bro,can i install 215/50/17 to perdana for more comfortable drive?
Or
Get back a taiwan 16" rim with 205/55/16 tires and lower spring?
Which is nicer bro?

sugaring said:

erkkk my fren perdana S4 engine 1996 max speed is 190km/h ....something wrong la ur car...check ur fuel/air flow setting or fuel filter..plug...etc..

bro shah .... when u think we can meet again? wanna fast fast kau tim my car ... as u know, i've just bought it ma ... so alot of things to learn

anyway, how to check fuel/air flow setting?
what else besides fuel filter, plug .....

bring ur car to eon service centre then do tuning/setting..maybe have some problem on ur setting or what coz mine sei oso can go more than 170 hehe :regular_smile:

sugaring said:
bro shah .... when u think we can meet again? wanna fast fast kau tim my car ... as u know, i've just bought it ma ... so alot of things to learn

sugaring said:

yo sugaring...come join our tt lah...theres a lot sifus there u can ask...im still waiting ur application form hehehe....then u can go to forum and ask anything bout ur car problem...sure members will answer...next event is maybe a BBQ convoy....in the middle of this month n oso on 29th july we have a AGM (annual general meeting). All the v-sixers from whole malaysia will attend the meeting & at nite we have a convoy for annual dinner n party.

i dont really know does it look like VIP look or not.... give me some comment guy.. what else do i need ??? any one got idea about the front bumper that look simple,sport and VIP..?

blackcruzer said:
yo sugaring...come join our tt lah...theres a lot sifus there u can ask...im still waiting ur application form hehehe....then u can go to forum and ask anything bout ur car problem...sure members will answer...next event is maybe a BBQ convoy....in the middle of this month n oso on 29th july we have a AGM (annual general meeting). All the v-sixers from whole malaysia will attend the meeting & at nite we have a convoy for annual dinner n party.

brother ... i'm waiting for the TT since the last want i came. but u all dont post here for TT is it? did i missed something?

29th I won't be in KL la bro ... what a waste .. haihh

anyway, TT's for sure no prob la ... bila bila ?

Top Bottom