voltex body kit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

evolution-turbo

May i know the price of full set voltex body kit or which website got the price of each voltex part ?
thank you , i very love voltex .

there are 3 versions... for CT9A...now Yen currency very high..I think nobody will import...but it's up to you...

(based on 2008 price...before yen going up)
1. Time attack version (new est : rm30K)
2. Street version 1 ( rm23K )
3. Street version 2 ( rm20K )

Azizi, u start group buy lor ...cheaper & can share the transport/import cost lor .... :rofl::rofl::thefinger:

Our bro Zi everytime recommend ppl the price always come with 5-figure one ... :rolleyes:

Our bro Zi everytime recommend ppl the price always come with 5-figure one ... :rolleyes:

hehehehe i'm just answering his question...btw 2nd hand complete voltex kit also touch 5 figures what???:biggrin:

take those from "Brothers" laa...even myvi also can use :thefinger:"M5" bodykit kuaaaa!

Bump: take those from "Brothers" laa...even myvi also can use :thefinger:"M5" bodykit kuaaaa!

Bump: take those from "Brothers" laa...even myvi also can use :thefinger:"M5" bodykit kuaaaa!

there are 3 versions... for CT9A...now Yen currency very high..I think nobody will import...but it's up to you...

Voltex Master...:adore: Huhuuhu!!!

No laa ... all salah .... Towkay Cannon is VOLTEX Major SHAREHOLDER .... same with Azizi ... so both of them sitting on the Board of Directors ....... :adore::adore:

thank you,may i know member of MLOC do what kind of jobs that have enough money to buy evo and modified their cars ?

Last edited:
hey bro...i got a set of used street version voltex bumper for sale , and a set of brand new voltex side skirt for sale ..both original ..... let me know if u r interested .... Please have a look ...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...per-and-side-skirt-for-sales.html#post3334758

demod ar ?

Bump:
thank you,may i know member of MLOC do what kind of jobs that have enough money to buy evo and modified their cars ?

any job will do as long as u know how to save and allocate yur money. seldom ppl brought complete set at once, normally parts by parts. i also spend around 1 year.

not demod la towkay,
changing cyber street bumper....and got this new pair of side skirt extra...and bumper also... so want to sell it off lo.... no $$$ edy...

well sell me ur hood o??heheh

Top Bottom