ViDesign cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

P-For-Putra

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL
Aiya , why never tell earlier..Erm , I did research already ma around my house those spraying shop..However , I went back to the shop I did my side and back skirting since it is the cheapest among my area..Xfac said that on average to spray a hood cost RM150 - RM180 , to Install a front bumper around RM 20 - RM 30 , and to spray a bumper on average cost RM150 - RM180..So , in total , the shop quoted me RM350..I guess it is around that range and it is near to my place..Walking distance..and I compared it to Xfac paintings where he spray his hood for RM150 at Batu Caves , and spray his bumper for RM150 too..However , the differences is RM350 whereby I have to count of the implicit cost of the time , petrol , how to go back home and safety..Hope you get me..

Yestuday my car just finish Spay ! RM300 hood+ bumber !

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
haha..got 1 more v-design come out already...ooppss,sory...my bad..it's ViDesign...

mine is V-design...:banghead:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
haha..got 1 more v-design come out already...ooppss,sory...my bad..it's ViDesign...

mine is V-design...:banghead:
V-Design le..Down part of the center of the bumper write Wira V-Design

Bump:
Lol....... i thought you said don't have car want:burnout:
Ya lor , he said that he is only 17 without a car..and now he told us he just spray his hood and bumper..Maybe he want to suprise us ma..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Wah~~~PocRoc's car after Vid more leng chai...so damn cool looking....sure the Ah Moi see also pengsan~~~ :love::love: Your car lately got lipstick mark or not??

Bring me for a ride ya?...
muahaha...!!! damn poyo la...u more miang than sungei wang

Bump: loose - where u stay? pocroc's Vid is fake wan...how to compare with ori...?

aiseh...i told u 15mins after ur last post but u offline edi....i know, ur class got leng lui to layan than cock party in zth forum,...its ok wan..u can tell us straight forward. no need to shy shy...we are all adults and we have needs

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Erm , I am from PJ ( PJ Old Town ) .. Erm , what do you mean comparing with ori..I mean mine is V - Design..As long as it is Vi-Design or V-Design I am Happy..No worries Rhys..

P-For-Putra

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
taylor?he stay klang,better TT here la...lazy to go far...
Now he at Taylor PJ ma..

Bump: BTW , got the car few minutes back..but still haven polished the hood..will snap and post after polishing..sorry

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
hahaha... bout the chop on the bumper.. and more so us ViD cant produce and earn much due those V-Design produce by the Factory... read below to understand our situation ya...

brief history bout this..

1. Our ViDesign bumper and hood was share with one of a bodykit owner shop for business once we started ViD...

2. That fella took our ViD hood and bumper chop and sell to a big fiber factory call layang layang..

3. That y its exactly the same.. that person kinda betrayed us...
but those from Bumi fiber and other places i dunno la... those maybe is sendiri try to copy one la.. that i m not sure...

4. but then.. the difference produce by the FACTORY is.. the HOOD... coz our hood CHOP that they have is the first prototype that we produce.. but we have another chop for the hood where the eyes are perfected and closes the HEADLAMPS more....

5. Bumper Chop is the exact same as ours but reproduce... so since is the same.. saves US ViD time to produce own bumper.. so we juz take from them for saving our time to CHOP and producing.. that y the price is cheaper then last time when we first selling.. now we selling one set RM7xx hood + bumper.... but last time when first start we were selling RM8xx for the set

LAST TIME ViD hood (white)(layang layang) Vs our Second ViD hood (mine)

Notice the eye lips of the hood

V-Design or ViDesign is still the Design which belongs to us ViD ppl...
so hope everyone still supports from us.. hope everyone still kesian us and give us some business.. haha =)

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
dun worry, Still sitting here, wait you upload your pictures.:burnout:
Erm , polishing might take a few more days..maybe next tuesday or monday..depends on the shop la..

Bump: Rhys , thanks for your explanation..I was never offended wheather izzit ori or tak ori..don't worry k..but atleast we know some internal enviroment of your ViD side..and yes , we will still support you if you even if you put your thumb print or ass print on that bumper..:wavey:

Last edited by a moderator:

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
hahaha thanks for understanding ya....

that y we have difficulties and alot of internal problem last time...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Your welcome , by the way , where do I get the "V-Design / Vi-Design" sticker (white colour) at the center part of the bumper ( the black part )..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27663551@N05/2601368920/

has anyone see this before? it's street ILLEGAL.. haha.. but it's selling on jusco shelves..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience