VIDEO: Got The Biggest Baddest Set of Rims Out There? Think Again!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's got the biggest, baddest, bling-est rims of them all?"

<!--more-->It may be becoming more common for an SUV to be using outrageously large rims, heading past the 20" mark is pretty much a norm these days too. So it wouldn't be uncommon to spot a SUV that's got a nice shiny set of 22" rims that just looks absolutely sweet.

But it's not till you come across something else that's got a little more of that "big, bad, bling" factor. Sure you can handle a little bit more; that is, until you came across these North Carolina 'boyz' who haven't just gone and up-sized by a full inch or two for a SUV; nay! Try a full 10" instead on a car!

Forget about trying to imagine what it would look like, just hit the play button and check out how a Chevrolet Camaro would roll on a set of shiny 32" rims!

Laugh at it or praise it, we'll let you decide.

Source: Edmunds Inside Line

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/gOlYtLezDlc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="335" width="600"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/hSvjRdo7Wh0?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="335" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
i think the designer of the camaro also fainted since when got SUV version on his design...lolxxx:party::party::party::hahaha::hahaha:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What a waste of a perfectly good Camaro. Would loooooooooove to see these fellas do a 3-point turn! Damn.

And those spinners are something else! Me likey! But no likey the 32" :biggrin:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I remember David Beckham owns a car with massive wheels as well.. and it's in candy green colour with ladders if i remember correctly..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, looking for any bodyshop that can do chassis realignment on a classic car. it's drivable, and I don't mind the location if the job quality is good and the price is fair. Only a caveat, the shop must have a chassis alignment jig as I suspect one of the framerails is tweaked upwards.

Any suggestion is welcome.

A chassis alignment jig looks like below (it can be a china copy/another brand as long as it can align the framerails for me)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience