Veilside GTR34 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Veilside, getting a lambo or a ferrari?

Looks like one of our bro upgrading to another level of ultimate ride...Cheers!

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
k3nny said:
muahahaha...shes mine.. :)
hahaha... yeap yeap
A Young/RICH/Good looking, lucky owner.. lol...
I presume the VELVET PArking Space is gonna be yours soon!! hehe

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Driftmeister said:
Veilside, getting a lambo or a ferrari?

Looks like one of our bro upgrading to another level of ultimate ride...Cheers!
YEap Yeap
if you consider a PASSO is a Conti Supercar hehehe
downgrading my bro, unlike you all lucky Skyline owners get to keep the car hehe... cheers... see ya around

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
russwestwood: Thanks. Actually veilside is selling the car to me almost stock power-wise. :)

But i hope i can goyang sikit the piggy bank to try to find some money to make it as powerful as it was before. :)

veilside: If i park there at velvet, where are you gonna park your new Top Secret 350Z? :P

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
k3nny said:
russwestwood: Thanks. Actually veilside is selling the car to me almost stock power-wise. :)

But i hope i can goyang sikit the piggy bank to try to find some money to make it as powerful as it was before. :)

veilside: If i park there at velvet, where are you gonna park your new Top Secret 350Z? :P
haha.. im sure you'll do better than 735hp.....
with you having such a deep pocket and ur heavy foot.. i can smell high 10's or low 11's

ps: my new Myvi dont know they allow vallet or not.. hehe shy shy

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
aravind: Its not that fast honestly. Now its almost stock except computer, exhaust etc etc but still stock turbo's.

Looking forward to making it faster of course but the wallet feels the pinch so temporarily holding back first. :)

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
aravind said:
kenny how fast is ur gtr34 ? in hp terms...and who is quickfire??? hi's gtr is fast ?
Yes Aravind, Quickfire's GTR is very fast, but Im sure the next time i see him, its gonna be even faster, coz always upgrading!!:regular_smile:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
aravind said:
kenny how fast is ur gtr34 ? in hp terms...and who is quickfire??? hi's gtr is fast ?
bro, brg yr gtr out to test with the rest la....who knows u might be the fastest here:_:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
U will surely know who Quickfire is once u see his ride at the TT session. We all have to move aside if both of you wanna test power...can cook satay stick behind wan.:shcokedcamo:

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
GTR34 in Sepang Drag this sat!!

Driftmeister said:
U will surely know who Quickfire is once u see his ride at the TT session. We all have to move aside if both of you wanna test power...can cook satay stick behind wan.:shcokedcamo:
This sat Sepang Drag Battle there might be a 750hp Skyline GTR34 going there... hehe... (White colour)
Wondering what kinda timing that will make :)
so guys, go and check it out...

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Satigue: My GTR went into workshop yesterday. hehe.. Hopefully out soon. *cross fingers*.

Driftmeister: Cannot leh.. His car sounds fast.. Hahaha.. Mine is almost bone stock.. Upgrades expensive man.. Must tahan for awhile first.. :)

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
The Veilside kit is for sale.. Someone wants it hopefully? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its never wrong to kill car thieves & take matters into your own hands. Since the police never do anything about all these car thieves, so its up to us to take matters into our own hands. Remember car thieves do not deserve human rights. Car thieves don't respect human rights. What about that car thief who chopped off that Mercedes owners thumb? Police did not do anything about it. Lets say one day one of us take down a car thief. What are you going to do? Report to the police? No. Torture...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience