Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

underglow neon...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

boosook

Known Member
hey guys,sifus..
do they sell underglow neon light at sunway?? and where?? how much??...thank you!

boosoook ;)

If you're willing to spend,try Streetglow.But you haf to order from them in US.Pricey though.

aiyorrrr... go to drift.com.my.. look for indiego.. he is our lala item supplier.. lol!~

That actually depends on how much u r willing to spend.Of coz,Streetglow or Plasmaglow products is a premium grade neons & leds makers.U can't compared them wif cheapo stuff.I'm talking bout QUALITY products here.

We all know local stuff cheaper.I saw many kancils & wiras put neons all over their cars.I call say that is 'neon lights' which is rigid,straight,fragile COMPARED to 'neon tubes' which is flexible,bendable,comes in sizes which u can choose,changeable colors with a button,very 'glow'.

Check it out urself & u'll know the differences.

www.plasmaglow.com or www.streetglow.com

Gluck bro!

hehe... better make one that you can switch off from inside eh?

not all the times you wanna look lala.. haha! that's wat i learnt from Strobes...

Civic-R said:
That actually depends on how much u r willing to spend.Of coz,Streetglow or Plasmaglow products is a premium grade neons & leds makers.U can't compared them wif cheapo stuff.I'm talking bout QUALITY products here.

We all know local stuff cheaper.I saw many kancils & wiras put neons all over their cars.I call say that is 'neon lights' which is rigid,straight,fragile COMPARED to 'neon tubes' which is flexible,bendable,comes in sizes which u can choose,changeable colors with a button,very 'glow'.

Check it out urself & u'll know the differences.

www.plasmaglow.com or www.streetglow.com

Gluck bro!

Good write up and advice. If can afford it, better go for quality.

Whoaaaa!!! Plasmaglow has got special on this week!!! Better hurry and order!!! free shipping!!! :eek:

izzent neon's way off fashion nowadays? I see stroblights are more in topic these days...

just wondering... are they street legal?
wont get into any trouble with the authorities?

Wei bro,if you want to order pls let me know ok coz i tot want to order oso.Hehe.

But streetglow don't ship to M'sia which i asked them oredi.But plasmaglow do.
Call me ok. 0123772828.

Civic-R said:
Wei bro,if you want to order pls let me know ok coz i tot want to order oso.Hehe.

But streetglow don't ship to M'sia which i asked them oredi.But plasmaglow do.
Call me ok. 0123772828.
umm civic r...roughly around how much all together??? i need to know first..hehe coz gonna ask my dad..hehe ;)

Depends.I tot o buying the 10 inch LED Glowstix to replace my third brakelight.Damn killing look.Few hundreds RM mayb.Bro,call me better.Can talk.

boosook said:
umm civic r...roughly around how much all together??? i need to know first..hehe coz gonna ask my dad..hehe ;)

You must know where and how you want to fix the neons. Example, FnF2 GTR has 2 long stixs behind side skirts and 2 short stixs behind front n back bumper. Inside car, 7 short stixs if not mistaken, 2 on mat for driver n passenger, 2 by each side of handbrake, 2 on rear screens and 1 long one on rear windshield.

So, just total up the costs :)

Wah Hawke,looks like u plan to buy it oso.U got a creative idea knowing how to decorate your ride man.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi,

I'm planning to Install oil cooler for evo 3, but even 2nd hand wan cost rm1+++, the Taiwan made new wan (greedy,jasma) is around rm3++, my foreman told the original evo 3 oil cooler buy frm halfcut and redo the piping n everything will cost rm5++, so I thought wanna try n install the Taiwan wan n c, anybody got use before, any problem?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom