Turbo for 4D68... plzzz

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Sep 20, 2008
www.myspace.com
i want to change the stock turbo from the engine 4D68 to a more powerful turbo... can anybody help me to choose the appropriate turbo and what i need to change and so on....

low_boost

Jan 14, 2006
hi there, i also using the same engine. if u like to R&D the performance of that engine, join me. i just opened workshop at seri kembangan and my partner were expert on diesel engine. even now my engine on the process to repair coz jem last week.

Don't simply change turbo cos u need to adjust the diesel pump so u get the power. diesel engine always nees more fuel so it can boost and perform well. call me at 0183983357

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
hi there, i also using the same engine. if u like to R&D the performance of that engine, join me. i just opened workshop at seri kembangan and my partner were expert on diesel engine. even now my engine on the process to repair coz jem last week.

Don't simply change turbo cos u need to adjust the diesel pump so u get the power. diesel engine always nees more fuel so it can boost and perform well. call me at 0183983357
yes that is rite:listen:..if u upgrade the turbo u need to calibrate the fuel pump also..can come to my workshop- i can upgrade ur diesel turbo..:proud:

low_boost

Jan 14, 2006
my opinion, better u go to bebolagalas T workshop and calibrate the pump first. increase the diesel fuel first. of course there will be heavy black smoke behind but u get the power. if change turbo, i don't think so too effective cos diesel engine rev is not so high. red line about 4k if i not mistaken. if bigger turbo, takut tak empat full boot fun nanti bro...

if u want to decrese the black smoke, try to install diesel fuel heater. it's heat the fuel so your engine get more effective combustion. low black smoke and increase about 5 to 10% power. price about 650

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi stanley,

I have a set of hotbits adjustable absorber comes with spring for my civic S04. It's time for me to send for re-valving. My question is , do you do service or re-valving for other brand? If yes, how much it cost?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience