Tunig for wira 1.6 millennium edition (M)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

chimaera

Dear All

i would like to ask if i want to do a tuning on my wira 1.6 (M) millennium edition
it that will cause for better fuel consumption and more powerful.. since i always drive on highway fill rm 50 can go 420 km speed around 110 to 120 km/h and if city drive can go around 330 only is that so big gap of different... and as my past experience if i go city driving can go around 380 to 400 km also...

so any one can give commend on the tuning is that tuning will turn the car to better fuel consumption and more powerful.... and how much for tuning wira 1.6 and any good place to intro.. thanks

I think your fuel comsumption is very good already. I get rougly the same for my wira 1.5 SE, and further more my car is only 1 year old. hehe... i think u really take care of your car.

Anyway.. i think its a good idea to tune your car as its more then 5 years already, i suggest u go to proton service center to tune your car, dun go to the authorised dealer but go to proton edar service center... the 1 direct under proton...

Yes fluffy is correct, also more fuel= more air, but in this case air is free but fuel is very expensive.. hehe

yup..more air and fuel more power mah...so...its two totaly diff things when chimeara talks about power and good FC...its not possible.

if he wants good FC and good power?vtec! hehhe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom