Tufoil in Quart Size Bottle 946ml

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Introducing the new medium size bottle for TUFOIL with 946ml of great stuff.

Retail introductory price is about RM 209.

Since this larger bottle contains about 4 times the TUFOIL as in the normal 237ml bottle, this can be considered a price saver.Normal price for 4 botttles is about RM 240.Hence those with 2 cars and above should consider this optional pack.

At the moment, all 4 Ace Hardware outlets in the Klang Valley carry this new packing.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
No need to use 1 quart in a single oil change. Use it for 4 oil changes. It is the regularity of using Tufoil and not the quantity put in that matters.

Our own cars have gone through about 30 oil changes and each time we use a 8 oz. bottle. The engine is light and easy revving. For a 2 litre engine we can even get 26 miles per gallon of petrol in town driving.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
hi focalpoint,

remember me? do u still selling tufoil in small bottles like before?

vampirewong

Known Member
Dec 17, 2003
Cheras
brought a bottle of 946ml at midvalley yesterday... not much stock left, just 2 bottle only.. there's only 1 complain from me on the bottle, no indicator on the side of the bottle as i do not know how much i have poured in... also i can't keep track on the volume left inside. in future, if the bottle has such indicator that would be great...

fyi, midvalley is selling RM 58.90 for 8 oz.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Keep one of those empty 8 oz. bottle as a measuring quide. For us, we just pour direct from the quart bottle into the crankcase. Just approximate only.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
I've just tried Tufoil in my SXV10 Camry 2 days ago with a full bottle of 8 oz. pack. I'm amazed with its significant effect on my 5S-FE engine's response & did u know that it quiet down my noisy valves as well! Worth the money for a little wonder like Tufoil!

Focal Point, i wonder if i could pour a full 8 oz. bottle of Tufoil into my 4G93 hybrid mivec or not? I'm worried that it'll effect my mivec activation point. :shocked: Please advice, thanx! :)

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Glad to hear the positive feedback on Tufoil for your Camry, nd4ever.

Did you feel more torque? Get also the Tufoil Lubit-8 oiler stick for your throttle cable.

We have no experience with the use of Tufoil in a hybrid vehicle.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I found one Nissan 180SX in Aussie and very interested in it. The problem here is that Malaysia govt only allow 5 years below cars to be imported to Malaysia. Is it true and if i really want the car import back to Malaysia is there any other way? Please help all the sifus here T_T
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience