Trueno/Levin Ae86 for sale? I'm Intrested!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
rollakid said:
hahaha.. now bad time to buy 86 ler.. all price rocketed sky high...
u will see some ppl regret, car is more then 18years.. is not easy to rebuilt an old car if they never own a junk car before. 86 is not a super car, take a KE70 mod 10k already can smoke 86 haha.
stock 86 suspension sucks too, need to upgrade, engine need to upgrade.. buy the car RM30k +- , need standby 10k to mod.

if my bro 86 trueno coupe can sell 30k, i will get another 86 trueno liftback. . cos liftback got more value to keep hahaha..

yeah agree... with the money you use to get 86, get a KE70 or any other xE7# rwd corolla and use the rest of the money to mod it. sure smoke the 86 kau kau liau :D

xE7# still rulez :D *cabut*~~

still... u arent 1/2 the hero potrayed in initial D ... u pay for heroism

btw, was it me? or was it i saw a white streak drifting sideways through the checkered flag infront of alonso jes now?

oi blackie time to wake up laaaaaa .. i know ur car off show mode already laaaaa ... hahahahahah

rollakid said:
yeah agree... with the money you use to get 86, get a KE70 or any other xE7# rwd corolla and use the rest of the money to mod it. sure smoke the 86 kau kau liau :D

xE7# still rulez :D *cabut*~~

sure man!!!!! use the AE to go to pasar onli lar!!!... not race lar!!!! lariiii!!!!!

cheers...

fuzzly_pro,
maybe u can try browse thru DCM to see if that side got or not..
man, this topic is coming 3 years old also u managed to dig out !? salute!

when ? when...can i feel to take ride inside that AE85 converted to AE86...when ? heeee...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom