Toyota : PJ/Subang

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah..why everyone like dont want..i alone le later..then tonight we talk about putting 4 throttle into a 3SGTE.
TT 1 vs 1 with Kendiriwan :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have futsal at 12am. Scared I die halfway HAHAHHA DAMN IT.
Next time next time!
Sure or not? 12am futsal or something else......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Haha! Kancil 660hp :rofl:

Not sure yet, cant confirm. Have to go Kepong appt 1st.
Like that mine is 2000bhp dragster?:hmmmm::biggrin:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Everyone im sorry i disappointed u all so much. My car kena tapau by a corolla seg dont know what engine. I feel so ashamed!!! My turbo is a disgrace! I let down the zth turbo user..

During after the traffic light before federal,i left him so far till i cannot see him already..then after that he slowly catch up back and i start to press up to 75 percent of the gas pedal.i dont dare to push it all the way.reaching 140 then my turbo no longer produce as much power he just tapao me like that!! I paiseh already.

Moral value of the day:
Better to know your car.if u have a ciput turbo then stay away from high revving car.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Huh! something is wrong there. Only 140 and no more power. Mine reached 190 and power got cut....speed cut....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

a few of my friends are coming too
Sorry, bro Ken, Yesterday whole day out came back later slept early.....:rolleyes::biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Everyone im sorry i disappointed u all so much. My car kena tapau by a corolla seg dont know what engine. I feel so ashamed!!! My turbo is a disgrace! I let down the zth turbo user..

During after the traffic light before federal,i left him so far till i cannot see him already..then after that he slowly catch up back and i start to press up to 75 percent of the gas pedal.i dont dare to push it all the way.reaching 140 then my turbo no longer produce as much power he just tapao me like that!! I paiseh already.

Moral value of the day:
Better to know your car.if u have a ciput turbo then stay away from high revving car.
wtf???

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Hahaha..no la..he was a seasoned driver and he know his car..while on the other hand..im a new driver and i am too scare if i push my car hard,then suddenly water pump bocor or any other thing fly out of the engine..thats all..haha..but im looking foward to play with that sifu again..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha..no la..he was a seasoned driver and he know his car..while on the other hand..im a new driver and i am too scare if i push my car hard,then suddenly water pump bocor or any other thing fly out of the engine..thats all..haha..but im looking foward to play with that sifu again..
Ah! balls shrink, that one cannot help, need titanium balls......hhahahhahah:rofl:

Fuh! run until water pump bocor.....:smokin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
I can tell you that wasn't real titanium you met yet. Have chance i'll get you to meet real titanium :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Huh! something is wrong there. Only 140 and no more power. Mine reached 190 and power got cut....speed cut....:biggrin:

Sorry, bro Ken, Yesterday whole day out came back later slept early.....:rolleyes::biggrin:
Means you can tapau Ryukken easily adi haha!

Maybe that was one of your steel ball member....:biggrin::biggrin:
Kendiriwan is the real titanium :biggrin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
I went another TT in Saturday, 2x ae80, 2x ae101, 4x ae110. Sorry didn't invite here it was last minute call.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Means you can tapau Ryukken easily adi haha!

Kendiriwan is the real titanium :biggrin:
Ha! ha! Not because his car not powerful, probably balls shrink.....:driver:

Yup, because once we meet him, then we have met up with the titanium balls......hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Haha i can assure you mine pure organic. But i can't show you though.

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
No wonder i was sneezing.
You all keep on talking about me eh..?
No la..my ball didnt shrink..it just.. Erm..well..it got a bit smaller due to the fact i was up against someone Double my age..its like me..against my dad..takumi against bunta..something like that la..
About the water pump phobia..i got it when i was on my way back to my in laws in Negeri Sembilan..due to one of the family member is in a terrible condition and sadly dying..i start off the celica and shoot off from subang jaya.it went well until i reach sepang area suddenly the temp meter like went up..i stop at the road side..i check the reservoir,but not the radiator,too hot i cant open it up.there was still coolant..then i just say MAYBE everything is just my imagination so i drove off again..few minites later temp went up like maaaddd..i stop again just to notice that there was water leaking from my water pump..since that day onwards..i took it as it was my mistake for maintaining 150kmph for more than 30 minutes.until today i am afraid to reach that mark again.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ha! ha! Not because his car not powerful, probably balls shrink.....:driver:

Yup, because once we meet him, then we have met up with the titanium balls......hhahahhahaha:biggrin:
:rofl: Phobia ma he said. Like my kancil overheated. First few weeks scared to rev already. But after awhile u will forget about what had happened then rev again haha!

Haha i can assure you mine pure organic. But i can't show you though.
Okay. Pls dont show them balls :rofl: No need show.

No need show, when we tt we can press see how hard.......hhahhahahhahhahahahha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I'll pass. Aint gonna press his balls. I rather kick to see if it is titanium LOL! :laugh:

No wonder i was sneezing.
You all keep on talking about me eh..?
No la..my ball didnt shrink..it just.. Erm..well..it got a bit smaller due to the fact i was up against someone Double my age..its like me..against my dad..takumi against bunta..something like that la..
About the water pump phobia..i got it when i was on my way back to my in laws in Negeri Sembilan..due to one of the family member is in a terrible condition and sadly dying..i start off the celica and shoot off from subang jaya.it went well until i reach sepang area suddenly the temp meter like went up..i stop at the road side..i check the reservoir,but not the radiator,too hot i cant open it up.there was still coolant..then i just say MAYBE everything is just my imagination so i drove off again..few minites later temp went up like maaaddd..i stop again just to notice that there was water leaking from my water pump..since that day onwards..i took it as it was my mistake for maintaining 150kmph for more than 30 minutes.until today i am afraid to reach that mark again.
Don't let that be the limit of enjoying your ride. Might as well try again and see why it happens if it ever happens again then find solution to solve that problem once and for all. Maybe get advise from other Celica members in forum/FB Clubs.

If not, u cant enjoy fully enjoy your car then no point adi...I think might as well change another car that you can fully enjoy.

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Yesterday my ball shrunk again after an interview at Auto Bavaria glenmarie..worst part is..not only i chickened with that woman,currently anxious waiting the results..so..do expect my balls are getting smaller..i can feel it already.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yesterday my ball shrunk again after an interview at Auto Bavaria glenmarie..worst part is..not only i chickened with that woman,currently anxious waiting the results..so..do expect my balls are getting smaller..i can feel it already.
Auto Bavarian New or Pre-owned?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I'll pass. Aint gonna press his balls. I rather kick to see if it is titanium LOL! :laugh:
I bring gloves for you.......hhahahhahahhaha:biggrin:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Auto Bavarian New or Pre-owned?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I bring gloves for you.......hhahahhahahhaha:biggrin:
New la of course, since the interview was in the new building.
Not the mini or the pre owned. Wanna buy a BMW bike? *Offer Offer*

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi to all gti owners n sifus out there...i would like to ask if u accelerate till 100km/h wat will ur rpm be?

one more thing is for a full tank of petrol how many km can u all go for a stock gti??

thank u
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience