Toyota Ol' Skool Fr Group

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kenlevin86

Known Member
Toyota @ Olskool - Olskool.l2tt.net !!

Toyota Ol' Skool Group.. just form it after the big gathering at damansara... seem that olld skool FR is very rare now and by unite under one group is better especillay when it comes to TT or other car relataed problems. We have open a new hosted website for Toyota Ol' Skool Group. Just click my signature and it will direct you to the website. The objective is nothing more than sharing and talk talk about old skool car....

Hope to get more feedback from old skool sifu here.... very sad only 3 old skool turn up for the big tt and all on his/own/.. not belong to any club/group... hope can be the reunited toyota old skool ever in m'sia...

Cheers...

Last edited:
i registered at your forum... but the verification email isn't here yet ler... its supose to have one send to my mailbox right?

anyway i wanna join, tho i can't join any TT if its at semenanjung :P

Originally posted by rollakid@Mar 28 2005, 17:52
i registered at your forum... but the verification email isn't here yet ler... its supose to have one send to my mailbox right?

anyway i wanna join, tho i can't join any TT if its at semenanjung :P
[snapback]847722[/snapback]​

No probem.. you can invite your friend from sarawak and have TT... so we can network from state to state. better to have a group rather than lone ranger...

And 1 more thing.. check your email for validating d activation.. if not in inbox.. check on junk or bulk box.. you will receive an email immediately....

ANyway guys.. the hosted site for ol' skool toyota hopefully will be the center for all ol skool toyota owner.. and not to replace this forum... just like other vios club, supra guys, celica club, le club, etc etc with their own site...

again hope we can achive something here... :lol:

hi...juz registered... :D

err....any fr toyota!!! then i can qualify?

cheeerss

Originally posted by uras@Mar 29 2005, 16:09
old skool toyota but other make heart can qualify arr??
[snapback]851042[/snapback]​

Never think of that... but the most important is using Toyota body with FR.. :D soo old skool toyota but other make heart is qualified.... welcome welcome..... the ke70 with sr20 det turbocharge is example of other make heart ...

yeay!i'm qualified.i'm using a kp61 starlet..so i can join u guys ryte?
haha

Originally posted by rollakid@Mar 29 2005, 22:03
who's the chairman? ken?

TOSC kinda reminds me of something else.. very blur can't remember..
[snapback]851992[/snapback]​

It just a group.. no chairman. no leader... all same level ma... that why in the first place Ronald and I want it to be called as a group... maybe later later if get many members then maybe can appoint leader ... :D

Hahaha...a mini secret worlds with wonders....a old ancient machines....which usually creates wonders on ones people minds....

^_^

Kindya bingung at the website you mention Rollakid..hahaha!! but manage to find it. ;) Well, just hope I can find some nice parts from you all guys..hahaha!! if not..I will flood the forum until I get those parts..hahaha!! or at least an answer..hahaha!

:P

Just to inform and invite those interested to join TTT in collaboration L2TT Friday Night Breakaway. Details as follows:-

Venue: Hentian Awan Besar, Kesas Highway
Date: Friday, 1st April 2005 (April Fool)
Time: After 9:00pm

For those who are interested to join and add friends please feel free to come. There is no formal agenda and we could talk about anything under the moon.

Note: Hentian Awan Besar is the first R&R at Kesas Highways towards Shah Alam. Its just after the first toll from Bukit Jalil. Anything, pls call Ken @ 0136767480 or Ronald @0126631991.

Cheers...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom